Search results

1. ThreePer

For Sale: 1976 Glasply 1918L - $7900 obo

Sold Thank you very much.
  2. ThreePer

1982 Johnson 7.5 hp

http://comoxvalley.craigslist.ca/bpo/5596330225.html Runs great. Special price of $375 cash to the SFBC crew.
  3. ThreePer

Free boat trailer

Hi guys, I haven't had any bites on craigslist so thought I would post it to SFBC members for FREE/case of beer:p. http://comoxvalley.craigslist.ca/bpo/5152236062.html Realistically, if you chop the last 12" off the frame rails the trailer is good to go. Convert to bunks or use the...
  4. ThreePer

18' Road Runner Trailer

Sold. Thanks guys.
  5. ThreePer

Wanted - 2x Scotty Rodmaster II

Looking for a couple more rod holders for holding my net/gaff so must have the "pin" in the bottom so they don't slide on through. If you are in Campbell River (or possibly Courtenay/Comox) and have anything lying around and want some beer or cash let me know. Cheers ThreePer
  6. ThreePer

Whatever happened to the tail-light warranty?

Hi guys, I got a call today from the people who bought my boat about 1.5 months ago and they want me to pay for repairs and/or are threatening small claims court! I sold them my 16.5' aluminum boat which ran great. It had some leaky rivets but nothing the bilge didn't take care of when it got...
  7. ThreePer

Scotty swivel wanted

Looking for a Scotty swivel base for my other downrigger. Located in Campbell River. If you have one lying around and want to turn it into some cash or beer shoot me a message. Threeper Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. ThreePer

Eagle Cuda 300 fishfinder

Eagle Cuda 300 fishfinder Comes with transducer/power cord and transom bracket/hardware. Works fine just removed to upgrade. $50 OBO
  9. ThreePer

Wanted trailer for 19' 2500 lb boat

Trying to find a used trailer to put under my boat. 19' Glasply inboard about 2500 lbs. Have Johnson 7.5 motor as trade/partial trade if interested otherwise let me know what you have, what you have seen, and how much. Not picky on looks or style (rollers vs. bunks) as long as it's solid.
  10. ThreePer

16.5' Sylvan Yukon Select

Hey guys, Two-foot-itis has taken a grip within me and it's time to find something a bit bigger. If you know anyone looking for a great running boat send them my way! Better yet, if you have a 17.5'-19' fibreglass oceangoing boat, inboard or outboard, in the 4-7k range and are interested in a...
  11. ThreePer

Any insight into this Campion 215?

I realize it is an '89 (and now has two stroke power) but this seems cheap to me. Has anyone seen this boat or have any info on it? The pictures make it look like a pretty easy fixer upper with some elbow grease and a quick trip to the canvas roof store. They obviously bought the motor...
Back