Search results

1. C

old posts ascending order prevails

I need help with how to find descending order for posts. It seems that this forum wants to default to old posts showing first which are of little use to me. It seems a lot of people have gone away from using this forum because perhaps facebook has stolen a lot of past members frustrated with old...
  2. C

16ft Lund

Looking for a 16ft Lund or similar with 20+ HP and trailer . Send any info to cabazon2004@live.com
  3. C

Reporting?

Definite lack of informative posts here. It's almost June and it seems as the years pass the more the" Loose Lips Sink Ships" theory applies. Hope to see more good posts here soon by fisher's other than the regular positive prediction hype by the Guide Community. I seem to struggle to get the...
  4. C

directory of open gas docks on BC coast?

I've been searching an hour or so online to find a directory of current open gas fuel docks in BC without success . All sites are promo sites mostly. It seems so important that this should be readily available to boaters. An alphabetical list and a map would be nice with hours of operation...
  5. C

Ascending descending order

I cannot find a tab that allows one to choose the posting date order. Whatever I do it is frustrating to be looking at very old reports over and over .Most forums I am a member of had a tab somewhere that gave you your choice for default setting Ascending or descending. I can't seem to find...
  6. C

Brown'a Bay Launch Facility

"Facility " means making things easy... I thought Yesterday I dove into Browns Bay Marina to check out the launch after a 25 year absence. I swore not to return there after cursing over a 1/2 hour wait circling in the wind waiting for a fellow getting his vehicle while his boat was...
  7. C

Furuno1623Sounder

I have an extra Furuno 1623 Compact Radar Complete new in the box.$1400.00. See here http://www.furunousa.com/products/productdetail.aspx?product=1623&category=Products+%3a+Radars+%3a+Radars E-mail cabazon2004@live.com
Back