Search results

1. BettyB

Lowrance LCX-104

I have an Lowrance LCX-104 chartplotter/fishfinder which is on the fritz.. Been acting up for a couple years, but this spring the screen has become unreadable. Anyone have one they may want to get rid of or, does anyone know if anyone still sells them.
  2. BettyB

ISO VHF Radio

Have a pretty old VHF radio and it doesn't talk (or even squelch) anymore. Do they have built in speakers that die after a few decades ? Anyone have a used one they want to sell ? Mine is an I Com I think... be nice to get the same mounting width. Also. my antenna broke about a foot off the top...
  3. BettyB

VHF Radio

Have a pretty old VHF radio and it doesn't talk (or even squelch) anymore. Do they have built in speakers that die after a few decades ? Anyone have a used one they want to sell ? Mine is an I Com I think... be nice to get the same mounting width. Also. my antenna broke about a foot off the...
  4. BettyB

Prawn Trap Rope (ISO)

Looking for about 400 feet of rope for a prawn trap... doesn't have to be weighted. Would take the float as well if you have one.
  5. BettyB

Johnson 70 Hydrofoil

So somehow, I lost the hydrofoil off of a Johnson 70. I know some of you will say good riddance, but I do think it got me up faster, let me rephrase that, got me up on plane faster. It is the type that has 2 set screws on each side and a metal plate that runs under the cavitation plate. Don't...
  6. BettyB

Johnson 70 Hydrofoil

So somehow, I lost the hydrofoil off of a Johnson 70. I know some of you will say good riddance, but I do think it got me up faster, let me rephrase that, got me up on plane faster. It is the type that has 2 set screws on each side and a metal plate that runs under the cavitation plate. Don't...
  7. BettyB

Wanted: Johnson prop

Looking for a spare prop for older Johnson 70.. I think everything up to about 115 fits. In Chemainus so don't want to have to go to far for one.
  8. BettyB

Seeking Duo C5 Props

for my Volvo Penta 280 leg.. Anything out there ? Wolf, you did have a set ?
  9. BettyB

Abu Ambassador 6500 Reels for Sale

I have two of these beautiful little reels. Ideal for lake fishing or would work well for cod jigging. These are high quality reels. You can have them both for $80. Located in Chemainus...250-252-0888.. I will even throw in some free line !
  10. BettyB

Penn Senator 9/0 Saltwater Reel

Brand New Penn Senator Reel for Sale. Bought this at an estate sale and don't believe it has ever been used. Designed for deep sea fishing, but could make an awesome Hali reel.. Listing for between $150-$200 on line.. You can have it for $75..Located in Chemainus
  11. BettyB

Peetz Reel, Flashers etc !

I still have lots of gear left, including 2 BIG tackle boxes full of tackle, including a whole bunch of plugs, bags of hootchies, flashers,a 4 inch Peetz reel, and a Penn Senator 9.0 Deep Sea Reel. plus a bunch of other stuff... I am in Chemainus, Call me 250-252-0888
  12. BettyB

Wanted: Seastar Steering Hose

I need a 6 foot Seastar Steering Hose. Seastar only sells them in pairs so maybe someone has an extra ? About $200 for the pair, and don't really need 2 ! I am in Chemainus.. 250-252-0888
  13. BettyB

ISO Scotty Rod Holders

Have the mounts,, just need 2 Holders.
  14. BettyB

Sockeye in Porlier Pass

Are we expecting an opening at Porlier Pass and is there typically sockeye there É
  15. BettyB

2 Full tackle Boxes

I posted without finishing... I have pictures of most all items if required. These items will be available for sale on Monday August 6th, from 9 AM until 3PM, on a First Come Basis at 9448 Chemainus Road. Cash Sales Only.
  16. BettyB

2 Full Tackle Boxes

I have a whole bunch of great stuff to sell, including two saltwater tackle boxes brimming with tackle. Black Tackle Box with 14 Tomic Plugs $ 120.00 13 Red Flashers $ 65.00 Beige tack le Box $ 120.00 Various Old Silver Dodgers $ 10.00 2 Rope Coils $ 15.00 Box of Reels $ 25.00 Scotty...
  17. BettyB

Tackle Sale

See the Buy and Sell Forum for a list .
  18. BettyB

Inboard Flushing Tubs

After trying many other failed options, I finally bucked up and bought one of these on sale at Shar-Kare..(see attachment) never been happier knowing my motor is getting flushed properly and not fighting with muffs. Had to cut the front down just a bit so I could easily back into and pull away...
  19. BettyB

Port Alberni Sockeye

Want to plan a couple days to China Creek but haven't heard anything positive about the fishing.. Anybody want to share an update ?
  20. BettyB

Wiper motor

In search of an MRV ? 12V wiper motor with a 2.5 inch shaft. ..This is off an older Monterey , but they sell new ones identical on Amazon. Hoping not to spend $120 on one though..
Back