Search results

1. BettyB

Prawning Sannich Inlet Video

I am usually there mid July til mid August and have never seen a trap. Locals say you have to go to the other side, but you would think....
  2. BettyB

Prawning Sannich Inlet Video

I fish Port Hardy every summer, but have yet to find a prawning spot.. and never have seen any traps out ... anybody have intel ?
  3. BettyB

Lowrance LCX-104

I think it is a 6inch screen on those.. does it come with tducer? Is there a GPS cable or is the GPS built in ? Power cable ? How much is dirt cheap ? Text me at 250-252-0888
  4. BettyB

Lowrance LCX-104

Thanks for the response...He can text or call.. 250-252-0888
  5. BettyB

Lowrance LCX-104

Thanks for the offer ..How big a screen does that have ?
  6. BettyB

Lowrance LCX-104

I have an Lowrance LCX-104 chartplotter/fishfinder which is on the fritz.. Been acting up for a couple years, but this spring the screen has become unreadable. Anyone have one they may want to get rid of or, does anyone know if anyone still sells them.
  7. BettyB

ISO VHF Radio

That is probably what has happened... So if anyone is upgrading, would sure like to grab a used VHF with matching antenna. Kind of an important piece of equipment... but just can't afford a new one right now.
  8. BettyB

ISO VHF Radio

Have a pretty old VHF radio and it doesn't talk (or even squelch) anymore. Do they have built in speakers that die after a few decades ? Anyone have a used one they want to sell ? Mine is an I Com I think... be nice to get the same mounting width. Also. my antenna broke about a foot off the top...
  9. BettyB

VHF Radio

Have a pretty old VHF radio and it doesn't talk (or even squelch) anymore. Do they have built in speakers that die after a few decades ? Anyone have a used one they want to sell ? Mine is an I Com I think... be nice to get the same mounting width. Also. my antenna broke about a foot off the...
  10. BettyB

Prawn Trap Rope (ISO)

What length ? Is it still usable ?
  11. BettyB

Prawn Trap Rope (ISO)

I am in Chemainus
  12. BettyB

Prawn Trap Rope (ISO)

Looking for about 400 feet of rope for a prawn trap... doesn't have to be weighted. Would take the float as well if you have one.
  13. BettyB

Johnson 70 Hydrofoil

So somehow, I lost the hydrofoil off of a Johnson 70. I know some of you will say good riddance, but I do think it got me up faster, let me rephrase that, got me up on plane faster. It is the type that has 2 set screws on each side and a metal plate that runs under the cavitation plate. Don't...
  14. BettyB

Johnson 70 Hydrofoil

So somehow, I lost the hydrofoil off of a Johnson 70. I know some of you will say good riddance, but I do think it got me up faster, let me rephrase that, got me up on plane faster. It is the type that has 2 set screws on each side and a metal plate that runs under the cavitation plate. Don't...
  15. BettyB

Wanted: Johnson prop

Call me at 250-252-0888
  16. BettyB

Absolutely !.. Phone number ?
  17. BettyB

Hey One Fish... if you check in... haven't heard from you.. fishing til Wed. afternoon....
  18. BettyB

I will take it ! Let me know where and when we can meet !
  19. BettyB

Looking for a spare prop for older Johnson 70.. I think everything up to about 115 fits. In Chemainus so don't want to have to go to far for one.
  20. BettyB

Seeking Duo C5 Props

Ok mine are A's . meaning 4 blades on outside and 3 blades on inside.
Back