Search results

1. cby

Chinook Management Measures - Areas 11 to 20, 111, and Subareas 29-1 to 29-5 - Effective April 1, 2024

Area 18 is a bit messy as always. The Keys are 62 cm minimum size, No Max, Hatchery Only. Area 18 (portions of the Gulf Islands) Effective April 1, 2024, until May 31, 2024, the daily limit for Chinook is one (1) Chinook per day, hatchery marked only. These measures apply in the following...
  2. cby

Chinook Management Measures - Areas 11 to 20, 111, and Subareas 29-1 to 29-5 - Effective April 1, 2024

For Sooke Area 20. The same as before only small portion outside of Cheanuh Marina again 45 cm Min, No Max Hatchery Only . Subarea 20-5 (portion of Beecher Bay): Effective April 1, 2024 until July 31, 2024, the daily limit of Chinook is one (1) Chinook per day, hatchery marked only. These...
  3. cby

Looks like DFO has added 1 month to hatchery fishing in Victoria and Sidney Areas. Last year it was only May that was open. So they have giving us April as well as I remember. There is a minimum size only of 45cm in Victoria Area and minimum size Sidney area 62 cm again Hatchery only but no...
  4. cby

Sooke to beachy head - Cell coverage with new towers - Fido Vs Telus/Bell (koodo/Virgin plus)

I have just received word that Telus / Koodo coverage on Rogers Towers from Sooke to Port Renfrew was completed Oct 24 / 2023. Ok Update from Telus. The Data roaming to USA won't be fixed until Feb 2024. Which means if you want Telus / Rogers Service out that way, you have to make sure that a...
  5. cby

Black friday deals 2023

The picture of the Shimano Talica is a 1 speed. It is a 1 speed for sale. Its an incredible price for the reel. Accidentally bought two.
  6. cby

Sooke to beachy head - Cell coverage with new towers - Fido Vs Telus/Bell (koodo/Virgin plus)

Koodo all the way. Had since the beginning. Rogers has put in towers from Sooke to Port Renfrew. Rogers coverage is really good that way. I got a Rogers SIM card this past summer to check coverage. Its was really good. I have some inside scoop that come Jan 1 / 2024 Telus will be roaming onto...
  7. cby

Fishing Net for sale (SOLD)

SOLD, ADMIN Can Remove
  8. cby

Fishing Net for sale (SOLD)

https://www.usedvictoria.com/fishing/40345032
  9. cby

Rods for Sale

Bump
  10. cby

Reels for Sale

Bump
  11. cby

Rods for Sale

Bump
  12. cby

Mustang Floater Bib Pants $150 (SOLD)

Price drop. Great winter pants.
  13. cby

Reels for Sale

Bump
  14. cby

Rods for Sale

Located in Victoria, cby@shaw.ca, 250-532-3030 Pics posted on Facebook Marketplace and used Victoria ITEM QTY PRICE Berkley Rough Neck Fishing Rod 9ft Brand New 1 $100.00 Diawa Regal strike Sk-77 9 ft, 12-30 lb medium action 1 $40.00 Salmon Slammer 7'6" Heavy Duty (Selling as pair)...
Back