Search results

1. RiverBoy

Desolation Sound for 10 days

Roscoe is mucho tide dependant to get in or out of the narrow entrance so plan accordingly
  2. RiverBoy

Your Favorite Made In Canada or USA Salmon Plugs.

sooo…where does one buy these beauties? strictly a wall hanger for my tyee pool rod
  3. RiverBoy

Is there a rod/reel you can jig for salmon and lingcod? + overall reel/rod questions.

this is an excellent point . i tell my friends not to “ “bassmaster” the fish and keep the fight low almost right on the gunnel. the trick with these slow pitch rigs is the line retrieval of the reels and the torque of the shorter rods.
  4. RiverBoy

Facebook find, fishing related

rum and coke flavoured halibut anchor
  5. RiverBoy

Is there a rod/reel you can jig for salmon and lingcod? + overall reel/rod questions.

yah i love it. i now have a daiwa lexa hd 300 reel and the setup is now my main setup. my down riggers and MR3’s collect dust
  6. RiverBoy

Everyday post a photo of a reel you own.

this is on a shelf in my man room and i have no info on it, and no distinguishing makers mark. it has wooden handles and the hardware is brass. this is 9” in width. i’m assuming this is commercial application? my dad used to use it for lings and hali when i was young.
  7. RiverBoy

Nootka Fishing zones

The fish can be flasher shy inside the sound. that time of year you will be concentrating your efforts from friendly cove to Beano creek area. i’ve had good success with small spoons but like csm sed, squid will change the whole game
  8. RiverBoy

Nootka Fishing zones

it was time consuming but i added the gps coordinates from Beano all the way to Estevan point on my plotter. there is absolute piles of awesome fishable water within that 1nm line. Beano is one of my fave early season spots.
  9. RiverBoy

Furuno LS 4100 power cord needed

I just inherited a new to me jon boat and it comes with the above noted fish finder. transducer is an airmar p66. the power cord looks ROUGH. i would rather just get a new one if at all possible. any help would be appreciated ! thanks
  10. RiverBoy

WTB 10’ tinny

i actually just got one this morning! thanks for reaching out ! @Admin can delete thread if desired
  11. RiverBoy

WTB 10’ tinny

just throwing this out there to see what’s around. condition not important within reason thanks!
  12. RiverBoy

3rd boat I've seen with this name

green machine. remember the big wheel trikes of the early eighties?
  13. RiverBoy

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

like…how does that even happen? it must have lived i. the water full time and no anodes ever installed?
  14. RiverBoy

3rd boat I've seen with this name

i see a lot of “Aquaholics” and “The Mistress” as well
  15. RiverBoy

you still owe me a coffee for that plug i gave you!😂
  16. RiverBoy

i had three of these collecting dust to i took them to the Trading Post. there’s still one of them there. the reality is i would never use them. nice reels to be sure
  17. RiverBoy

The Man with No Bananas

what’s your youtube channel called? can’t see on the link provided thanks!!
  18. RiverBoy

Your Favorite Made In Canada or USA Salmon Plugs.

so it’s a 645 then….
Back