Search results

1. I

2016 Nanaimo Reports

out yesterday afternoon for a couple hours, netted a 19.5 and lost another just as big, again at 210 feet, white glow hootchie
  2. I

2016 Nanaimo Reports

was out last night for a couple hours to enjoy the flat calm water, stayed well away from all the boats around the fingers and landed a very feisty 18, 180 feet on a white hootchie
  3. I

2016 Victoria waterfront and Oak Bay

fished a couple miles east of race rocks for halibut sunday morning, I could see a lot of boats towards Victoria, all four of us on board got a fish, 27,35,36,43, only two dogfish and a small skate
  4. I

2016 Nanaimo Reports

fished yesterday from 4:30 till 7:30 boated a 8 pound fish in the first 10 minutes, let a couple just undersized go, decided to check my line for one of a couple dozen Pollack we had caught and on the reel up something large took the spoon, fought it for 5 minutes or so and lost it!! there are...
  5. I

2015 Nanaimo Reports

I've been out a half dozen times in the last couple weeks fishing the usual spots at usual depths with usuall spoons and hootchies,nothing but pinks and undersized Chinooks, until I saw a pic yesterday of four beauty Chinook up to 27 pounds all caught on the usual spoons but all down at 240...
  6. I

2015 Nanaimo Reports

landed a nice red 20# at entrance last night at 6:30, it was the only bite
  7. I

2015 Campbell River Reports

Hey guys where is the best ramp with a dock in Cambell river to launch at? Im gonna try the south end of quadra tomorrow,thanks
  8. I

2015 Nanaimo Reports

landed a 17# and an 18# last night, 180 kitchen sink, in close to the fingers
  9. I

2015 Nanaimo Reports

that would explain why I didn't get into any fish yesterday afternoon :p
  10. I

2015 Nanaimo Reports

went out yesterday evening for a couple hours and boated a 13ish white spring 180 feet cookies and cream, lots of fish at the cleaning table last night, no real big ones though
  11. I

2015 Nanaimo Reports

went out yesterday afternoon for a couple hours and boated a 16,10,10, a mile off the fingers,no bananas and a kitchen sink,180"
  12. I

Abbotsford Cabelas

Cabelas salt water section=fail, worked there for 7 months, got everything I wanted on a discount,now its fishing season so I quit lol
  13. I

2014 ECVI Nanoose Bay, French Creek Reports

Dogfish Thanks for the tip,I wasn't sure if I should speed up,we did put two chinook and a coho in the boat along with a ton of dogfish
  14. I

Nanaimo - Spring / Summer 2014

Nice catch Nice fish Angus
  15. I

Nice catch Nice fish Angus
  16. I

mistaken identity I'm pretty sure you have me mistaken with someone else, I believe I was one of the smallest boats out there. I think the guys not driving straight were a lot bigger than me and had the attitude that I should move even though they were fishing with their backs to the rest of...
  17. I

fished French creek last night from 4-8, got two springs 10# and 12# and one coho 8#,also never caught so many dogfish in one day. liked fishing there except for the two guys that cant drive straight and like to ***** that we were doing something wrong
  18. I

went out Friday afternoon 1-4 and picked up a 14# and 15# also three nice size coho,all caught at 129 feet on the riggers with 4 inch green glow coyote,it was a pleasant surprise since all the reports have been slow
  19. I

went out Friday afternoon 1-4 and picked up a 14# and 15# also three nice size coho,all caught at 129 feet on the riggers with 4 inch green glow coyote,it was a pleasant surprise since all the reports have been slow
  20. I

Campbell River Reports 2014

hey thanks for the info,I will pm you soon,were thinking Friday if the weather holds up with not to much wind
Back