Search results

1. D

P2C spoon

Thank you for sharing I am not sure if I have some.
  2. D

P2C spoon

Hi I would like to ask you for share with me the pictures of P2C spoons. I don't know what does the P2C spoon look like? Thanks Discus
  3. D

Won't be Loosing Anymore Scotty Rigger Clips

Mine is a different way. It works very well and no issues. No messy.
  4. D

Lead cannonballs and halibut balls

I have bunch of lead cannonballs currently available are 10 lbs, 12 lbs 15 lbs and 20 lbs. Also 1, 1.5 , 2 and 3 lbs balls They are $ 3.00 per a pound. Located : Langford
  5. D

The Mystery Spoon......

I have 2 x Tom Mack spoons grey/blue strip .
  6. D

Marine Mechanic shops in Victoria.

Depend on what I able to fix.
  7. D

20 lb Cannon Balls

No coated . Langford ( Victoria)
  8. D

12lbs Downriggers balls

I have 12 lbs cannonballs for sale
  9. D

20 lb Cannon Balls

I have 20 lbs cannonballs $ 60 each
  10. D

ISO Jig head molds

I would like to buy 16oz or 24 oz jig head.
  11. D

Tomic plugs

I am sorry about my bad grammer. The plugs are classic.. no tubby or UV or glow. I looked up tomic 's website popualr are 500, 700, etc. I am asking you what do you suggest me for new paint on my plugs. I have about 60 plugs. Thank you Discus
  12. D

Tomic plugs

I have some old tomic plugs. They need to do repaint. I will use the plugs for fishing in Sooke, Port Renfrew and north. What do you suggest to put number on tomic plug 's website. I don't have any plugs have UV. Thank you Discus
  13. D

WTB : Vintage Roy Smith Flashers

I am not sure I will look up. I have 3 diffrent sizes of Roy Smith flashers.
  14. D

WTB : Vintage Roy Smith Flashers

I have lot of Roy Smith flashers. I live in Victoria.
  15. D

First car wanted

I have pt cruser it has about 100,000 km it's running very well and no issues. I m asking for $2500.00
  16. D

Halibut rigs

I have lot of good halibut rigs for sale. They are working very well. $10.00 EACH Located Langford ( Victoria) shipping availability.
  17. D

2021 Sooke Reports

I made a lot of halibut rigs. They are working very well. It was my first caught 3 halibut in 2 trips within my friend. The biggest halibut was 58 lbs ever in my life.
  18. D

WTB GREEN mooching rod, between 9' and 10'6"

I have a pair Daiwa samurai 10'6". They are awesome.
  19. D

WTB 12lb cannonballs Victoria

I have couples of 12 lbs cannonballs for sale it's $35 each. I m in Langford.
  20. D

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Is a good price for $22k ?
Back