Search results

1. TelStar26

Can I see your PropHalo install??

Went to install a prop halo and came across an issue. I think... Here for opinions. So I aligned the halo "ring" in line with the tips of the prop blades. (My thought was either there, or ahead of the prop by a bit. In my head, this would give the best angles for the line to be held off away...
  2. TelStar26

WANTED: Gloomis Pelagic Series :WANTED

I know it’s a long shot, but would love to get a match for the rod a have. I’d consider any Pelagic Series, but would prefer the same model and length shown below: Any leads on one of these rods would also be greatly appreciated…
  3. TelStar26

WANTED: Merc 4.3 Intake Manifold :WANTED

Looking for a manifold for an ‘02 merc 4.3 v6. It has vortex heads and 2 barrel carb.
  4. TelStar26

Airmar TM-275LHW ......

Ive found what I believe to be a good deal on a airman TH-275LHW transducer. 90% sure i'm going to pull the trigger on this one. Before I do, hoping someone who runs, or has ran this transducer can hold my hand and tell me how much they love it? lol! But seriously, its a lot of dough for a...
  5. TelStar26

Large Boat Trailer, upto 26ft boat

Sold Heavy duty old boat trailer. Used for moving around my 26ft #8500boat. Details available upon request. Located in Sooke
  6. TelStar26

Refurbished Lowrance Units, -Anyone with some experience?

****, can the mods move this post to the correct forum pls... I stumbled across some reconditioned Lowrance HDS Live units, which have been reconditioned by Lowrance. They come with a one year warranty instead of the standard two. Some units with the 3in1 transducer, some without -prices...
  7. TelStar26

WANTED: 10,000lbs Capacity I-Beam Trailer

As the ad says... Southern van isl
  8. TelStar26

WANTED: 10-12,000Lbs trailer

Looking for an aluminum trailer 10-12 thousand pound capacity. What’s out there? Thank you
  9. TelStar26

Heat Exchanger Boil Out And Repair

I need what appears from the outside to be a small leak on my heat exchanger brazed up. I also want to replace one of the threaded bungs on it (for the zinc), have it Pressure tested, and probly boiled out. The only rad repair shop I could find online is in Nanaimo. I'm in sooke/Westshore area...
  10. TelStar26

sooke area: Current prediction app, Question about timing wrong?

Hey Guys, I use both Murrys table and an app called "ayetides". The app allows me to select local currents stations and tide stations. The closest current stations for my area are (fishing off sooke) Juan defuca station and Race rocks. Race rocks currents are hardly comparable to the currents...
  11. TelStar26

SwimGrid Needed

looking for a swimgrid for a 26ft hourston style flybridge. Ideally a swimgrid off a Campion Haida, or Toba would be a direct replacement for me. What have you got? Thank you, Alan
  12. TelStar26

Mounting LCD Monitor Options -who sells RAM Mounts Locally?

Hey guys, I'm trying to mount a 15 inch monitor on my command bridge by Friday for a long weekend trip, but can't find anywhere that can sell me a mount locally Does anyone have any suggestions where to go? A 7 inch HD RAM mount would do the trick! Thanks for any help guys! Located in...
  13. TelStar26

What to do with My Mussel Farm?

Hey Guys, Ive finally got the opportunity to pull my boat for some over due maintenance. I under estimated the amount of mussel growth on my hull! My plan was to knock off the mussels and barnacles in my drive way, (was thinking sweeping them up into a garbage bag) but now it looks like...
  14. TelStar26

Backing Question?

Hi, I have a hali setup with a tld20 full (over filled) with a heavy duty braid. Im going to be replacing this braid because its to thick for what I fish for, and causes excessive drag when the current starts flowing. Im curious if theres any reason why I shouldnt use this braid as...
  15. TelStar26

WANTED: Small Hali real :WANTED

Looking for a small Hali reel with line preferably to throw on a small jigging/Hali rod I want to play around with. Budget depends on quality of reel of course :) Anything out there? Thanks guys! Fourtwentysixhemi@hotmail.com
  16. TelStar26

Garmin Data Card Reader

Looking to upgrade the software on my old Garmin GPSmap 298. It takes the Garmin data card, NOT an sd card. The most recent update is available to download from garmins website, But I require the Garmin card reader to transfer the update to my machine. Can anybody help me out? I can buy beer...
  17. TelStar26

Cowichan lake?

Im heading to cowichan lake for 4 days. Can anybody tell me whats happening with the fish in there right now? Are they deep/shallow, what are they feeding on? exc... Thanks for any info! Alan
  18. TelStar26

Wanted: Stainless VHF Antenna Mount :Wanted

Just like the style here: http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/WANTED-VHF-ANTENNA-MOUNT_19671942
  19. TelStar26

Anyone heading out off sooke today?

I was planning on heading out off sooke this morning to see if theres any hungry salmon around =) Its looks like a beuty out there, but im apprehensive about the gale wind warning in effect. I was wondering if that would keep you off the water? Or head out anyway and keep a closer than usual...
  20. TelStar26

VHF Antenna Tunning, who does it? and other questions...

Hey guys. Im installing a new to me VHF setup in my boat this weekend. The complete setup from the radio to the antenna mount :) Ive read about having the radio/antenna tunned for your specific boat/wire length/and installation to maximize the range/clarity. Does anybody know who does this...
Back