1. S

custom build fuel tank

You could try riverside welding on Westham Island
  2. S

Half convergence rod

No worries on the island in August can bring. Will be in deep bay
  3. S

Half convergence rod

I have the lower half cv106lmb 12 to 20lb line in good shape free if anyone wants in delta
  4. S

Wanted: stainless prop 15-17 pitch for Yamaha 200

I have a 14 1/2×19 and a 14 1/4×23 if either interest you
  5. S

Counter or standard

Ok so the skinny boat came with twin 250s but both were standard rotation 1lower unit has calfed and needs replace stay the same or switch to counter rotation.
  6. S

Grady Gone Soft

Had that happen on my 228 repaired but added a large access and turned area underneath into a fish coffin with macerator pump
  7. S

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Dreamt of bringing her home from the island
  8. S

Admin please delete

Any more pics may be interested
  9. S

Flat Bedding a boat and trailer from back east?

Had to have a 28 ft hydra flatbeded from Florida to Washington all permits included (wide load ) came to 10 gs
  10. S

You wanted input into Salmon, well here is your opportunity!

Just filled my survey out left feeling its nothing more than lip service so they can say we had a chance.
  11. S

16.5' - 70 VS 90

Dad redid our 16 double eagle. Tag in boat said 115 max so we opted for the 90 merc camp return.Boat sits a little stern heavy now and is scary fast wide open. The 70 would be perfect
  12. S

Rock slide in Fraser River, B.C., may hinder salmon passage

How can there be any reservations about a ladder. Without the outcome is pretty obvious can't see the forest for the trees.
  13. S

Help Convincing My Wife

Was always on my bucket list till I joined a lower mainland fire department 20 years ago. First 2 years on the job 4 fatal bike calls that the rider wasn't at fault. Put an end to my interest and a splattering of bike calls ever since has kept it at bay. Your at the mercy of others
  14. S

Downrigger location

I'm sure this has been covered but can't seem to find.so due to home reno finally getting to mounting riggers. The boat is a hydrosport 28 and 10 1/2 wide euro transom my thought is as far back as possible but this is based on my old boat a 22 ft Grady any thoughts and experiences will be...
  15. S

Its Almost June and That means its Test Fishery Time

So why is anyone fishing these in river where it is targeted.inconcevible dfo at its best :(
  16. S

Unsanctioned SFBC Meetup Hornby

I'll be watching this.
  17. S

Intellisteer

Can't remember exactly was tied into my hydraulic lines and controlled by a remote
  18. S

Electronics- Furuno Plotter/Radar and Raymarine VHF

I'm in where are you located thx Steve
  19. S

Herring 2021

Bet the harbour authority cameras cought the action
Back