Search results

1. L

Wheel nuts?

Anyone know where I might find a wheel nut for a 3/4 inch spindle? I’ve some how managed to cross thread mine while packing my bearings today. I’ve tried princess, lordco and Canadian tire. Lots of 1” spindle options. No 3/4 inch ones…. Getting desperate…
  2. L

Suzuki Corrosion Problem

So... after years and years of very reliable service it looks like my 2003 DF115 has an engine holder exhaust plug corrosion problem. Searching the net I see that this is a very common problem (I literally had no idea) and that the repair is to either replace the holder or have the port welded...
  3. L

Insurance

I am curious as to where people get their insurance. I just got my renewal in the mail and premiums have gone up. I am in victoria and would appreciate any good referrals. I also wonder how much insurance people tend to get? My boat is a 2004 20' aluminum and I have it for insured for...
  4. L

Pod Question

I have a thunderjet with the offshore pod, I am finding that no matter how I seal the hoatch cover I am getting water into the pod. Just wondering if anyone has ever filled their pod with expansion foam. I'd have to think of a way to not plug the drain in the botton, perhaps with a screen over...
  5. L

cattle point boat launch

New to the forum, so please excuse rookie mistakes I may make or asking of any questions that have been beat to death. I have a new to me boat and getting ready to experience the local water. I have done lots of lake fishing and am comfortable with launching and retrieving my boat from...
Back