Search results

1. BearCove

Honda CRF 230F or 250F Bike

Looking for one the above mentioned bikes for my son who is 15. For the fact anyone has one they are looking to sell or comes across one. Thanks in advance fellas Cheers
  2. BearCove

Check these out!

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYrhE93G/
  3. BearCove

Part Time Guide Needed

Looking for a part time guide in Port Hardy for the upcoming summer. Have a few shifts that I need covered in late June and in August. Must have all certificates and experience with 27ft boats with twin engines. Please shoot me a PM if interested or know someone that is. Thanks
  4. BearCove

Boat Stands

Looking to find/buy/build some boat stands. I have a 8 ton boat that I am looking to put on stands while the trailer gets fixed. I will have a hired driver with hydraulic trailer moving the boat but need some stands to put boat on. Thank in advance for any help/advice fellas Cheers Wade
  5. BearCove

Looking for Volvo Penta Leg

Hey Guys, Have a friend of mine that is looking for a DP-SM 1.78 ratio dual prop Volvo Penta leg. Either a new or rebuilt one. Guess he and his mechanic have looked all over Canada and can’t seem to find anything. Hoping someone on here may have some ideas or places to check that they may have...
  6. BearCove

Furuno and Garmin Electronics

This stuff came off a buddies boat, all was in working order. Have most cables for Furuno stuff but nothing for the Garmin. He's asking Garmin 740 - $100 (sold) Furuno Sounder - $200 Furuno Ethernet _$700 Furuno 3D - $400 each Shoot me a message if interested in any of this stuff, located in...
  7. BearCove

Stainless Crab Traps

Looking for a couple stainless crab traps. I’m located in Cobble Hill but travel the island regularly Cheers
  8. BearCove

Trim Tabs

Looking for a set of tabs, only need the tabs, have all the other hardware New boat I purchased was missing one, but would like to upgrade to a bigger set Looking for either 30x12 or 36x9 Anyone know where a guy could find a set without purchasing the full package? Lastly, anyone ever made a...
  9. BearCove

Small Boat Trailer

Looking for a small boat trailer for a 9ft hard bottom zodiac. If anyone has one kicking around let me know Cheers
  10. BearCove

ISO Twin 225-250hp Suzuki's

Putting feelers out looking for a newer set of the above mentioned. If anyone comes across a set please pass it along. Thanks in advance Cheers
  11. BearCove

Small Riggers for Lake Boat

Looking to get my hands on a couple smaller down riggers for my lake boat If anyone has a couple collecting dust let me know Cheers
  12. BearCove

WTB 4 Stroke Outboard

Hey Fellas, Looking for a friend, he wants to buy a 75-115hp 4 stroke outboard. Its for a Boston Whaler and he wants to repower and get rid of the two stroke. Send me anything you may have or know of. Has to be decent shape and ready to go on a boat. Thanks in advance Cheers
  13. BearCove

Marine Survey and Blue Decal

Hey Fellas, Looking for someone to do both of the above mentioned. Looking to get boat surveyed and get gross tonnage as well and Blue Decal process done. Boat is located in Port Hardy so someone as close as possible. If anyone knows of a person or company that does both that would be great...
  14. BearCove

SVOP

Hey Crew, Wondering if anyone has any new info on the SVOP? I have talked with a few people with no real firm information, left messages with TC. I know the limitations of the SVOP but I have read that they were going to up them so you could operate a slightly larger boat with having to get...
  15. BearCove

WTB Commercial Prawn Traps

As title says, looking for buy some commercial prawn traps if anyone has some kicking around. Thanks
  16. BearCove

Guide Position

Hey Fellas, We are looking for a full time guide up to join our team up at our resort in Port Hardy for this coming summer season. Must have all required certifications to guide, CTAG a bonus, experience with larger boats 25-28 feet with twin power preferred. Season runs from late May through...
  17. BearCove

Lowrance HDS 10 Gen 2

Wondering if anyone has one for sale, looking for a second unit for on the back deck. Cheers Wade
  18. BearCove

Telescoping Outrigger Poles

Hey Crew, Looking for a set of these, either used if someone has a set kicking around or where would be the best please to buy a new set? Thanks
  19. BearCove

ISO - 225 Suzuki side Cowlings

Looking for some side cowlings for a 225 Suzuki, 2006 model. Anyone out there have some or know where a guy can find some? Thanks
  20. BearCove

ISO- Crab Traps

Hey guys, Looking to get my hands on a couple stainless steel crab traps. Nothing fancy as long as they are working order I can fix them up. Rope and buoy a bonus but not a deal breaker. located in Cobble Hill thanks
Back