Search results

1. Honey Badger

Lowrance HDS 10

Anyone have an experience with a lowrance unit being submerged in salt water and still working afterwards? Thanks in advance.
  2. Honey Badger

2017 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

any recent reports from French Creek? are the fish still there? taking the old boys out for fathers day tomorrow hope the wind cooperates.........
  3. Honey Badger

2017 Campbell River Reports

Anyone been fishing up Denham way this spring yet?
  4. Honey Badger

2017 Port Hardy Reports

Anyone fished Malcolm Island yet this year?
  5. Honey Badger

Chum Derby 2016

Was there a commercial opening today?
  6. Honey Badger

2016 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

Hey Hoochies Galore, I have never fished the little Q. Only the humps off French creek. I was thinking of getting out mon or tues. Is there a specific tack or do you just troll the river mouth back and fourth in 100' of water with gear shallow at 40 -60 like the big Q? Where would be the best...
  7. Honey Badger

Bute Inlet/Sonora Island/Stuart Island

Yeah those are those Cabins. Heading there June 26 to 29th......you'll have to give us the fishing report we will be crossing paths......hopefully you find them.
  8. Honey Badger

Thanks for the advice fellas..........mostly targeting Chinook this time of year? I heard there were some great Ling Holes around that area......Hole in the Wall and Okisollo Channel? Anyone fish these areas for bottom fish? I talked to Peter this morning. Sounds like a solid guy. We are...
  9. Honey Badger

Has anyone fished around the head of Bute Inlet/Sonora Island/Stuart Island? Heading up there in a couple weeks with some fellas from Calgary. Staying at the Denham Bay Resort and heard it is a beautiful area but don't know the first thing about that area. Any help would be greatly appreciated...
  10. Honey Badger

2002 campion explorer 552 for sale

Hey there, just wondering if the boat is still for sale? PM me thanks. L
  11. Honey Badger

2002 campion explorer 552 for sale

Good afternoon, Whereabouts are you located? Would like to take a look at your boat if it's still for sale. Thanks
Back