Search results

1. C

2017 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

ice at Campbell River seafoods
  2. C

2017 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Not sure about Friendly Moutcha has sites and a dock but a bit pricey . Tuta rarely calls back , I say just go to tuta if they are full which is unlikely they will still fit ya in somewere
  3. C

2015 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

An announcement from the DFO today: Moutcha Bay and Head Bay (including the Conuma River) have been closed to all fishing until further notice. Fishing is still permitted around the corner outside of Perpendicular Bluff and the rest of Nootka Sound.
  4. C

2015 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Back yesterday Comies are lined up from Critter to Moutcha not sure when there opening is , no problem catching fish but sure are small average size was 15ish LB .
  5. C

Campbell River Reports 2014

also seen some boats WAY inside the line , ballzy , BUSTEM nothing changes your mind like a good fine
  6. C

Campbell River Reports 2014

My vote is same as BB go north of the narrows
  7. C

Nootka sound / Esperanza reports Spring/Summer 2013

Just back from there i was there during the opening , Commies were talking on the radio they never got the 10,000 pieces they were allowed so there was to be another opening 1 week later . I was fishing hoise and further out and it was fine . The opening boundry was from Critter to canuma , lots...
  8. C

Nootka sound / Esperanza reports Spring/Summer 2013

Agree with not going back to Tuta they wanted 65$ a night for camp and moorage , for a bit more I would stay at Moucha Bay . Way nicer place ,,,,
  9. C

Campbell river 2013.

Nothing at the green can , I seen one caught . Pretty slow
  10. C

Browns Bay reports

Thinks its time to put the boat away , getting to old for the coming cold
  11. C

What is your favourite type of rod holder?

Stick with the scotty tubes , I have a hell of a time getting the rod out of the other types. Just my 2 bits
  12. C

BROWNS BAY CHUM DERBY, 11th Annual, October 26-27-28

Lazo Thanks for the pictures
  13. C

From what I heard most of the fish were Black as bass
  14. C

Browns Bay reports

Tortuga Very well said
  15. C

Browns Bay reports

Not seeing any reports from the derby
  16. C

Browns Bay reports

Hard fishing again at Sep Head , did manage 3 fish , did fish 6 hours .Seen only a couple other boats catch fish whats working for me is the squirt chum hoochie with 28in leader and purple haze flasher .I fish 4 rods 6 flashers and cover depths from 50 - 80 , all fish were at 80 feet . usually...
  17. C

Seigners open Mon and gill netters open Wend , was up there yesterday I was the only boat that I seen dip the net but did see a guy at the cleaning station cleaning A fish .
  18. C

Browns Bay reports

Was at deep water and Sep head , managed 3 nice chum .fished 7 hours I was the only boat that I seen dip the net . talked to a seigner said they will be out on monday and gill netters on wend.Wonder what will be left . Dont know what will be left after the commies are finished . Sorry for the...
  19. C

Browns Bay reports

Fished Seperation head hard 6 hours 40 boats didnt see a net get dipped , not a boat at Brown Bay .
Back