Search results

1. Das Boot

Ladysmith/Chemainus/Crofton area

Hey people, I just moved to the area from Campbell River and was wondering what is out there for fishing and where? I am mostly interested in crabbing, prawning, cod fishing, and sometimes salmon. Any input would be appreciated thanks......Terry
  2. Das Boot

Stolen Boat from Port Alberni

Keep your eyes peeled people.....Terry Good Morning Monaro Owners! We would like to bring to your attention that one of our fellow Monaro owners unfortunately had his boat stolen Sunday Sept.7 at or early morning Monday Sept.8 from Clutesi Haven Marina in Port Alberni. Attached are some...
  3. Das Boot

Campbell River Fishing Report

Well??? Anybody? I have had no luck off the Lighthouse, Hump, Shelter Point or Willow Point.....Terry:( Campbell River: Ex "Salmon Capital of the World".....I hope not.......Terry 21' Monaro
  4. Das Boot

Garmin 250 Fishfinder (non-colour) for sale

The first $100 takes it....cables and mount...transducer not included. novaman6@telus.net 250-850-1474 Campbell River Campbell River: Ex "Salmon Capital of the World".....I hope not.......Terry 21' Monaro
  5. Das Boot

New Member saying hi!

I just registered after skulking for a year. Special thanks to "Islandgirl" (Caroline) for all your help. I have enjoyed reading input from all users in here. Thanks......Terry :D
Back