Search results

1. Roberth

Ouch

Tough start to the day! Always check your bung plug
  2. Roberth

Mistakes

Yesterday at Esquimalt Anglers noticed when we got to the ramp to leave that the boat ahead of us had the bilge pump running water out of the boat. For 5 minutes and then 10 minutes which had me scratching my head at the amount of water being pumped out. Then the guy pulls up the ramp and I saw...
  3. Roberth

Salmon retention

Pretty sad that across the straits the US just increased their retention from one to two Chinook and we can’t even retain one
  4. Roberth

2106B Scotty for sale

As new in the box all accessories included 2106B Scotty downrigger for sale used twice $700 firm im in Victoria
  5. Roberth

Running lights not working

Here’s a question for guys who know trailer wiring issues. The running lights on my trailer stopped working. I replaced the truck socket and the 7 way plug on the trailer. Still not working. Tester shows power to the appropriate slot on the socket and when I put power to the slots on the trailer...
  6. Roberth

Halibut

I have an available seat on tomorrow’s halibut charter. 430 am start $200 2502200261
  7. Roberth

MR3’s

2 MR3’s for sale. excellent condition $600 each Upgraded to Amundsens
  8. Roberth

Low range HDS9

2018 lowrance hds 9 no transducer or chip $750 good working condition in Victoria
  9. Roberth

Lowrance HDS9

2018 HDS9 Gen2 with Gen3 software update excellent condition no transducer or bracket (was dashmounted) comes with navionics chip loaded with halibut waypoints $1000 obo located in Victoria
  10. Roberth

2018 Lowrance HDS7

2018 Lowrance HDS7 with Gen 3 software for sale $700 touch screen comes with transducer and power supply cord no map chip located in Victoria
  11. Roberth

James Bay Anglers

Just read a notice Victoria fishing reports that the ramp at James Bay Anglers is closed August 1st 6th 10th and 12th
  12. Roberth

RCMP seizing fish

I have seen reports on Sooke Salt Water Fishing Report of marine RCMP seizing fish in Sooke waters stating no salmon retention is allowed even though DFO’s website clearly states hatchery coho and pinks can be retained. has this happened to any SFBC members?
  13. Roberth

Halibut

Commercial halibut longline running north-south 1 mile east of Race Rocks.
  14. Roberth

Scotty HP downrigger

Used 2106 downrigger for sale. located in Victoria comes with swivel base. old style line counter should be changed to new style loaded with braid $625
  15. Roberth

Halibut fishing etiquette

Three trips in a row I have had someone come up and anchor 500ft behind me. Last time it was another guide! i could tell by his reaction when I came up beside him and spoke to him about it that he knew exactly what he was doing. I told him if he does it again I am going to pull up anchor and...
  16. Roberth

Wind Alert App

I’ve been using an app on my iPhone called wind alert. Better than BWD because it has wind measurement stations everywhere and give current wind speed as well as forecasts I’ve found it to be 80% to 90% accurate and every time you close the app and reopen it it updates. Some of the wind stations...
  17. Roberth

Halibut charter

I have a couple whi booked a halibut charter with me for April 6th are looking for another couple of people to share the chartered and cost with
  18. Roberth

Islander MR3 -black

as new islander MR3 Was a spare on my guide boat Very little use Located in Victoria $500 firm
  19. Roberth

Oil from water intake

today I noticed a small amount of oil coming out of the water intake on Suzuki 140 Any ideas as to cause?
  20. Roberth

Halibut opening

does anyone have an idea when they will open halibut.
Back