Search results

1. G

Ling Cod/Halibut Plastic Grubs - Modification

Tried the straw and was able to core out some material. It might be a little too small in diameter but I'm hoping it helps. I will try it on the jig soon and let everyone know.
  2. G

Ling Cod/Halibut Plastic Grubs - Modification

Hi Looking to remove the center of plastic grubs, like powerbait, so that the collar of the jig heads does not split them when threading them on. Any suggestions on how to do this besides using a drill? I know that some charter boat captains in Alaska do this technique. Thanks in advance
  3. G

2020 Central Coast Reports

Does anyone have the dimensions on this fish.
  4. G

Harbourcraft, 2008,2025 discovery Trim tabs

Here are some pics to help show the lack of room
  5. G

Harbourcraft, 2008,2025 discovery Trim tabs

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to install trim tabs on this model of boat along with the model of trim tabs used?
  6. G

Mystery Plug

Thanks. The condition of this is not great to call it vintage. I think I’ll try fishing with it.
  7. G

Mystery Plug

Here is another pic
  8. G

Mystery Plug

Does anyone know who made this plug? I just went through some old tackle boxes for the purpose of rejuvenating my personal tackle box.
  9. G

Trip to Arrow Lake

Yup. Good advice kingblazer84. I have heard Bigwater Bucktails have been working well
  10. G

SOLD-PLUGS 4 SALE

Any pics of the Louis?
  11. G

Salmon plugs

Do you have any wood plugs left?
  12. G

Wanted : Used Tomic tubby

I have not had a failure with the eyelet yet. We use these lures for freshwater applications and have caught rainbows and bull trout to 23 lbs. I agree that it is not the best but until it fails I will continue to run them. Many anglers use the same method. It is amazing how far the...
  13. G

Here are a couple of his first attempts
  14. G

I am posting this for a friend who is a graphic artist. He wants to paint his own lures for he has caught the fishing bug. I know that commercial fisherman sometimes get rid of old lures and I hope that these could be used as his blanks.
  15. G

Teeth marks probably cost more is guess?
  16. G

Looking for used Tomic tubby lures. Preferably in 5 and 6 inch
  17. G

Raymarine Axiom 9

Any input on this unit? Looking to upgrade and I was told that this would be a good unit for saltwater fishing anywhere on the coast. Any other ideas?
  18. G

HDS 7 Issues

Thanks for all the replies. This issue just started one day out of the blue. I pulled it out of the water and checked it alignment and angle. Everything seems normal. I have changed the frequency and played with many settings. Like I said, it just started one day and I can not seem to...
  19. G

HDS 7 Issues

Its the stock transducer
Back