Search results

1. F

Cougar Creek

Has anyone stayed at Cougar Creek lately? How is the road, boat launch etc.? Thank you in advance.
  2. F

Can't Happen

Works here, try this
  3. F

Can't Happen

4. F

LEH Results Are Out

Successful Moose shared!
  5. F

LEH's are out, whatch ya get?

shared moose draw 7-39
  6. F

Contact info for Rock Bay Marina/Campground

This is the info we got last year. 604-209-0298 Hans and Marilyn, $20 a day with 3 days free moorage.
  7. F

What to do with white spring

We did a blind taste test with white and red spring and found there was absolutely no difference in flavour!
  8. F

Height of Campion 542, etc, on trailer

Sorry, typo, door height should be 6 ft 11 inches. Was thinking 7 ft door. Boat height at tow level is around 82" so I have to drop it and push by hand into the garage. I only do this for winter storage.
  9. F

Height of Campion 542, etc, on trailer

I have a 1993 185 campion explorer on a highliner roller trailer with swing tongue. My garage door is 7 ft 11 inch and if I lower the the front jack to bottom out. the boat rolls in easily.
  10. F

Telegraph cove hali

They were watching and as soon as he headed their way they took off a running. Left new bait in the trap though.
  11. F

Telegraph cove hali

Fished out of Alder Bay last four days. Four Halibut largest 120. Few springs being caught on back side Malcolm. Beware of local crab thief in aluminum boat. My friend caught them raiding his traps.
  12. F

Telegraph cove hali

Heading up to the Telegraph cove area. Any updates on the Hali fishing?
  13. F

GPS for Hunting

Further to my last post, my hunting buddy just bought a Delorme Inreach Explorer GPS with SOS two way communication and has mapping.
  14. F

GPS for Hunting

The Garmin 62s is what we used two weeks ago hunting by Dease Lake. Used the Generic colour mapping that comes with it. Worked great.
  15. F

my next (last) project boat

is that a back flow value u installed or unrestricted drain tube. Tnxs
  16. F

Camping at Tahsis

Thanks, Not to late heading out Wed. when wx is forecast to pick up.
  17. F

Camping at Tahsis

Plan on doing some camping at Tahsis this week. Can someone recommend a campsite at Tahsis. Hook ups not necessary. Leaving the boat behind. Thanks in advance.
  18. F

Kitty Coleman 2014 Reports

Fished Kitty Coleman 9 to 1. Caught the end of the flood, two nice sock and one pink. 50', pink and blue squirt
  19. F

Alberni sockeye

limit out Hocking pt. this am by 7. Using same pink squirt 30 - 50 ft.
  20. F

Crab traps Gone....

My Prawn trap, rope and buoy was taken right off the floats at telegraph cove.
Back