Search results

1. T

2023 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

4 weeks from what I areas so no more day trips for me during the week.It won’t be fun in those long lines.
  2. T

2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Old report from me, years ago I caught a hatchery coho that weighed in at 7lbs 11oz dressed weight on the outside of pollier pass at the end of May.Turned the head in and the reply that came in the mail back then was that it was a Capilano coho.The odd big one does come early!
  3. T

2018 Winter Harbour Reports

Yes it’s on the new license
  4. T

2018 Gulf Island Reports

17-6 is on the pulse
  5. T

2018 Gulf Island Reports

That sub area is open on the pulse if I read it right
  6. T

15# Cannon Balls $25

Wouldn't mind getting 2 -12lb and 2-15 lb glows (2506673481) Jim Not sure if I did this right
  7. T

2017 Gulf Island Reports

Out on the weekend prawning and wasn't bad until we pulled some traps this morning and found someone else had already pulled at least two sets of our traps and put them back down without our line weights on . The trap purse strings also done up different.I guess there will always be some...
  8. T

WTB - Lower unit for a 1999 Mercury 9.9 Bigfoot kicker

Mine is a 2004 9.9 Bigfoot ,my top end needs too much work so if my bottom end will work you can contact me at 250-667-3481(cell phone)
  9. T

In Cedar,it's just up at the university getting checked out so when I find out wether or not it's worth fixing I'll let you know
  10. T

Might have one for you if I find it to much to fix my top end
Back