Search results

1. T

Maple Lake -Cumberland/Comox Valley

Been to this lake numerous times in the am, anyways gonna head there for an evening fish this weekend. Anyone know if the gate gets locked in the evening? I am not camping but might stay till 9 or so and don’t want to be locked in.
  2. T

Travel question - towing on the Coquihalla

Hey everybody i am heading from Comox to salmon arm and wondering what route to take. I have only driven the Coke once and it was in a small car so i was flyin. This time its 2006 F150 5.4L crew cab towing a tent trailer albeit a larger heavier one with a slide out, i am still well below tow...
  3. T

camping in the Shuswap

heading to Shuswap right after August long. gonna be my fam with 2 young kids(5&3) meeting friends from fort McMurray who also have a young child. got it narrowed down to 2 campgrounds. Cottonwood which is on Shuswap, and Woodhaven campground which is on White Lake. 2 polar opposites in the way...
  4. T

Opinions or info - 1996 monark dacotah pro 2101 with 4.3L merc Alpha one

Anyone have any experience or knowledge on either boat or engine?
  5. T

WTB small utility trailer for golf cart

Im located in Comox Valley. PM me if you think you have something.
  6. T

Telegraph cove - please help me im desperate for Halis

Hey everyone if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. I have a freezer full of salmon as its been really good in comox all year so we came to telegraph yesterday for strictly Halibut and ling. fished 4 hours yesterday and so far 4 hrs today and not a sniff. We have tried -a...
  7. T

Navionics app Ipad wifi only

So I have had the app on my phone and it works great. But wanted a larger screen so I bought the "Dual Xgps 150a" gps receiver as I know the ipad 2 wifi only does not have one built in. I still can't get Navionics to get my location on the ocean, but I did some research and everywhere I have...
Back