Search results

1. B

Where To Fish Halibut around Black Creek and CR

Have caught 4 fishing the hump and 1 in the deep water between the red and green can.
  2. B

2020 Campbell River Reports

Welcome to Campbell River, some awesome winter Spring fishing coming up in the next three months......BB
  3. B

Lost PAL

Thank you very much to both repiles, had all hunting, fishing boating documents in a free Cabelas green folder, must of fallen out of my wallet last week. Reward if found and returned.......BB
  4. B

Lost PAL

Lost my PAl and would some one please give me the phone number in N.B.
  5. B

2020 Winter Harbour Reports

Nice report, thanks for posting.
  6. B

2020 Campbell River Reports

Never did well there tried a few times and got nothing with 2 traps. Fished off the mouth of some creeks near Elk Bay. Some great |Ling fishing up that way however. Chinook fishing not open until 15 Jul I believe.
  7. B

2019 Campbell River Reports

I agree with Bear on this also.
  8. B

Browns Bay Derby

Good luck to all that entered the derby. The weather looks better then the past several years. Stay safe and have a great weekend. ........BB
  9. B

Fished Plumpber Bay on the ebb today, 0830 - 1130. Did not see any jumpers or schools on the sounder. Only one other boat fishing there. Saw one boat fishing Brown Bay and one fishing off Seperation Head. So came home with a good boat ride.
  10. B

Thanks for the report. .....BB
  11. B

2019 Winter Harbour Reports

For wind go to Swell Watch, it forecasts wind and swell height for a week.
  12. B

Bear good to see you posting, are you working for Painters again this year?
  13. B

2019 Winter Harbour Reports

Allowed 2 springs inside, see fishery notice 377 I believe.
  14. B

Great driving in Victoria

Car broke down!
  15. B

I am out!!

Never, never burn bridges.
  16. B

Have to show these off

Really like the gafe the best.
  17. B

Does this suck or what?

Heard that horrible scream all the way up here, now I know where it came from. All kidding aside, get well fast, sorry about your mishap. .....BB
  18. B

Chums in Brown’s Bay

Thursday 18 Oct, left Campbell River 08:15, went by Plumper saw one boat fishing there. Arrived Seperation Head 0845, one boat fishing . Lines down in the water 08:50. Flood tide running really nice lines back about 10-20 degrees. Water is flat clam, cannot see any fish on sounder nor any...
  19. B

Chums in Brown’s Bay

Fishing Deep Water Bay On Thursday flood in the morning. Gill netters open late afternoon for 41 hours, so best bet is Thursday morning. Maybe see you there? .......BB
Back