Search results

1. Jlewis

Mobile marine mechanic

Hey guys dad and I are looking for a good marine mechanic to do some work on our honda 135 thanks
  2. Jlewis

Weather forecasts

Just wondering what everyone uses for marine forecasts other then environment Canada they seem all over the place
  3. Jlewis

Lost a set of prawn traps out front nanaimo

Hey guys dad and I were out prawning today out by neck point and one of our sets of traps have become invisible so to speak lol if anyone happen to see it it's a yellow Scotsman with Ira Lewis on it and his number 250 7515208 let us know thanks a lot
  4. Jlewis

SFAC meetings

Wondering if anyone can attended these meetings now that I'm getting a bit older I'd like to get alittle more involved in what's happening in our fishery thanks guys
  5. Jlewis

Wanted older lowrance radar dome

Hi there I'm looking for a radar dome for a lcx model lowrance wanting radar just don't have the funds currently to upgrade to a whole new hds / 3G or 4g radar
  6. Jlewis

Halibut fishin on the inside

I'd love to hear some of the stories people have catching Hali from Campbell river to south of Nanaimo
  7. Jlewis

Fishing nanaimo area where's the fish !!

Anyone having any luck salmon fishing
  8. Jlewis

Nanaimo area

Where are the fish anyone having any luck crabbing and prawning is good now some winter spring would be nice
  9. Jlewis

Wanted VHF

I'm looking for an older cheap VHF thanks
Back