Search results

1. Y

Radar dome and head unit???

Do you need the same make radar some and head unit aka I have a Hds 8 do I need a Lowrance dome or does it matter??? Thanks
  2. Y

Wanted: 24 ft Used trailer

Looking for a trailer that is in good shape, pm me.
  3. Y

Painting Boat

Hey guys looking at painting my boat (the one kelly "the wiener eater") put up the other day. Its a ugly green colour and I want to paint it white. Some people have suggested regelcoating the top (green part) and then sanding it down and buffing it out to give it a shine and then painting the...
  4. Y

solar panel.

Hey so I was wondering if maybe someone might have a few ideas or pointers. I just got new electric downriggers for my boat the only problem is I have a 30 hp 1998 pull start yamaha and if im not mistaken it does not have a alternator in it (correct me if im wrong) so with this problem I...
  5. Y

Wanted: 24 inch boom electric scotty downriggers

Name is pretty self expalitory I am looking for a decent pair of 24 inch electric 24 inch scotty downrigger I am willing to pay any resonibly price located in the parksville area and will pick up YEAH BUDDY gettin em' to go.....
  6. Y

BVFD Fishing Derby 2008

Alright guys, Who all is in it? just wondering where you guys are headin out to? just got myself a ticket and i plan on fishin it for a while i have to work in the day but in the morning im gonna work it hard.
Back