Search results

1. Y

Bamfield tuna shootout!!! September 22 - october 1

I am in for sure, the hourston is ready for blood. Might be looking for deck hands, looking for something in the blonde 20 year old, girls that dont like to cuddle and love to kill. pictures a must, clothes a option. Bobber Jon
  2. Y

Finally the Hourston rebuild pics

Blair I'll be there for sure, I'm not scared to take your money. Also thanks alot for the compliments it really was alot of work, but now that it's done it's worth it. Really couldn't thank every one that helped, mostly my sponsor's Tim hortons, subway, wisers, and lucky. See you all on the...
  3. Y

Radar dome and head unit???

Do you need the same make radar some and head unit aka I have a Hds 8 do I need a Lowrance dome or does it matter??? Thanks
  4. Y

Just got off the phone with Chuck Ascroft SFAB regarding Halibut

Holmes, that's a awesome idea! I was thinking the same thing with wild cohos and elk, you in? In fact how about everything that we don't agree with we just burn to the ground!!! Starting with halibut regs ending with teacher's saleries!!! Don't forget to bring your pitch fork!!
  5. Y

Garmin 2010 GPS Chartplotter

Tried sending you a pm but said your inbox was to full
  6. Y

Garmin 2010 GPS Chartplotter

Can you hook it up to radar as well? If so I'll buy it
  7. Y

Lowrance HDS-8 Insight 50/200 - $1000 OBO

is the unit in washington?
  8. Y

Wanted: 24 ft Used trailer

Looking for a trailer that is in good shape, pm me.
  9. Y

Painting Boat

Alberni, thanks alot for the offer, I might take you up on it. Im in the process of preping it now, sanding with 80 and then 120 grit. Will let you know how she goes. Like everything its a process. Merry christmas and thanks for all the input. Ps Pat, Clay and I like lucky ;) pps the...
  10. Y

Painting Boat

Hey guys looking at painting my boat (the one kelly "the wiener eater") put up the other day. Its a ugly green colour and I want to paint it white. Some people have suggested regelcoating the top (green part) and then sanding it down and buffing it out to give it a shine and then painting the...
  11. Y

A Lifetime In Two Weeks

boys, lets drop out of school and do this sh**. Unreal report!!
  12. Y

ECVI French Creek/Nanoose

Big red, you been fishing at all lately? Jon
  13. Y

Caravan to campbell river

Still driving from parksville if any one wants a ride.
  14. Y

Caravan to campbell river

Well boys, Im in. Ill be driving from Parksville and would be happy to drive 1 or 2 other people (small truck), or would be more then happy to bumb a ride and split some gas and possibly a tims trip haha feel free to drop a pm. I feel like we need as many people as we can to go to this...
  15. Y

Imperial Eagle Sold

Roger There is a kid who works at mckay that might be intrested in some more fishing days next year.;)
  16. Y

Imperial Eagle Sold

Rabbi whos gonna be the number 2? And is the bobber gone with brad?
  17. Y

Bamfield spring/summer reports 2010 - halis & spri

Pat you in town? Have not seen you around Mckay Bay yet? And there are a few fish around on the inside nothing big but went out for fun tonight and got our three person limit just between wittlestone and agulair point, mostly 99 ft (mr gretzky) and 120 on green hootchie and green and red cop car.
  18. Y

Biggest Salmon you ever caught???

That fish that jeff has is pretty big what did it weight in at? 38 39?
  19. Y

Hali opener

Rabbi we gotta get out soon ill supply the liquid (gas, beer) you supply the boat.
Back