Search results

1. P

2016 Alberni Inlet

IT has really turned around the last four days.The few evening I've been out have been quite consistent with a bite around 7 and at dark.The morning have been quite good with most boats in my marina limiting out.lone tree to the nasrrows at 25 to 35 feet.Enjoy the double headers
  2. P

2016 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

Spent a week with my mom and dad on there 30 commander and I was on my double eagle.fished Epson mostly but Sangster was producing well when we went.To my suprise fishing was steady for us but what hit me was live bait out produced 4 to 1 .12 foot leader 12lb test and single #12 treble.Its goid...
  3. P

Alberni Inlet 2015

Sockeye The catches have been very steady for the last three days. 45 and 51 on the rigger stacked with dumb dumbs. Bare hooks seem the best. Most boats in the marina arte now getting full limits. Lance
  4. P

Alberni Inlet 2015

Bob Cole mentioned this earlier an Tyee club site The Gillnetters start one 14 hour opening from Pocahontas out to the surf line next week. One day a week out there after that until July. The seiners will be inside Pocahontas excluding the seine free zone (Hocking to Dunsmuir) starting either...
  5. P

Raytheon rl 70 radar

it was an 8 inch. It really worked well.
  6. P

Raytheon rl 70 radar

Sold to a forum member
  7. P

Raytheon rl 70 radar

Radar model sl70 Raytheon lcd flat panel with 24 mile array and chartplotter etc.Was just removed from a 27 foot Orca and was working great when removed. Can bench test if needed. Includes sun cover and manual with all cables and mounting screws. Looking for $600 I will look at reasonable offers...
  8. P

Fishing in Maui

Good morning from Maui, Anyone have any recommendations for a guide in Maui, I havnt hit the docks yet to see who im comfortable with....so any ideas Lance
  9. P

Selling off some tackle

I will take the 4 that are in the pic , thank you. I am in Nanaimo till Monday with a hockey touney....If you are in Port I can leave the money at the front desk of the REMAX office on Argyle. Shoot me a text.
  10. P

Selling off some tackle

also the army truck spoon and the party girl looking one next to it pls
  11. P

Selling off some tackle

I will take the all the 48 inch ones Lance 250-731-4654 Port alberni
  12. P

Bamfield Poett Nook 2014- 2015

All is good, just was flooded for a while
  13. P

Bamfield Poett Nook 2014- 2015

All is good, just was flooded for a while
  14. P

Lowrance Transducer for HDS, LCX, etc.

Will this work on the elite 5?
  15. P

Alberni Inlet 2014

Hi Seascene, I think we past you on the way in on Monday at Hocking point. We were out at Poett Nook for the weekend. Crabbing was good and prawning is starting to pick up. We fished Salmon for 2 hours on Sunday along the wall with no luck, didn't hear of much happening either
  16. P

Alberni Inlet 2014

With the lower river now open A few boats have been anchoring and tossing spoons with good success Also there are a lot of chum in the mac tush area I haven't tried for those yet
  17. P

The 2014 Bamfield Tuna Shootout!

That sounds good, leaving at 2am and ready to go
  18. P

Alberni Inlet 2014

Just in time for the derby...it looks like the over under is not in effect before Hocking point. Lots of good fish being caught right now. Good luck
  19. P

Alberni Inlet 2014

Quite a few fish caught this morning between Coulsons and lone tree, most between 30 and 50. Bait and spoons were both working.
  20. P

Alberni Inlet 2014

It looks like the springs are starting to show up with a few being cleaned at the launch. I tried last night around Coulsons with a couple other boats but didn't have much luck. The guys that were out in the morning did much better around lone tree during tide change (8:30). Seems that most guys...
Back