1. meathook

Sold

Bought mine from Fastenal in Campbell River
  2. meathook

Float plane to Winter Harbour

Air Cab out of Coal Harbour
  3. meathook

Tiller handle seized up

Had the same problem with both my 8 horse yamies. Didn't have any luck with penetrating oils. Ended up taking the tiller handle off cleaned all the corrosion from the pivot and replaced the bearings. Lubed everything with super lube and put it back together.
  4. meathook

2020 Port Alberni and Alberni Inlet Reports

Anybody getting any sockeye lately.
  5. meathook

8 hp YAMAHA no longer available

2007 Long shaft. Power tilt and trim, Electric start. In good running condition. Asking $1950.00. Located in Comox.
  6. meathook

2019 Port Alberni and Alberni Inlet Reports

Just got back from 3 days at China creek. Trying to wash the smell of skunk off the boat. Talked to a lot of people and no one was catching except for the ones going outside for springs.
  7. meathook

Daiwa Saltist LD30 2 Speed Reel

Not likely headed to Victoria before spring
  8. meathook

Daiwa Saltist LD30 2 Speed Reel

New Daiwa 2 speed conventional reel. All aluminum construction . Line capacity MONO: 14/490, 20/295, 25/230 BRAID: 40/380, 50/280. Asking 250.00. Located in Comox.SOLD
  9. meathook

2018 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

Cutting my own strip. Have been playing around with it since I read a couple of articles and the price of anchovies is getting to be too much. Have been using the herring I caught during the spawn.
  10. meathook

2018 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

out at kitty today. Fantastic on the water. No less than 10 springs to the boat lost a good screamer. 4 keepers. 220 t0 230 on the rigger. Strip was the best producer.
  11. meathook

Was out off of Tribune Bay yesterday for a couple of hours. Picked up 2 keepers and released one under. 200 foot mark army truck hootchie.
  12. meathook

Herring staging on the east coast of the Rock

So to get away from all the political side of this thread. Went out to the east side of Denman today and enjoyed a stellar day on the water. Caught a copious amount of herring and enjoyed sharing the day with the sea lions, seals and orcas. H
  13. meathook

2017 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

Fished Kitty Coleman Hump yesterday. Kept 3 and released a bunch of undersized. 230 ft on coyote spoons.
  14. meathook

Herring Jigging Comox Fanny Bay Denman?

Jigged a cooler full of herring today just off komox bluffs off Denman. beauty day. Lots of fish and gill netters
  15. meathook

herring spawn

Jigged a cooler full of herring today just off komox bluffs off Denman. beauty day. Lots of fish and gill netters
  16. meathook

Plastic Trailer Bunk Covers

Couldn't say for sure what type of plastic. They came off a King trailer.
  17. meathook

Plastic Trailer Bunk Covers

I have two plastic bunk covers to fit 2X6X10' trailer bunks. Asking 25.00 each. Phone 250-339-7781. Located in Comox
  18. meathook

Alberni Inlet 2015

Just got back from China creek with 2 limits. Most caught on tandem black hooks 40-50 ft.
  19. meathook

salmon cans

Looking to buy cans for canning salmon in the Comox Valley. Any idea where you can buy them?
Back