Search results

1. Bright Eyes

New big eye spoons

Yes please send me an email to Peter@jonsonlure.com and I will arrange to replace them for you.
  2. Bright Eyes

New big eye spoons

It is with much disappointment that I make this post. If you bought our new spoons at the Vancouver Boat Show I am going to have to replace them for you. I had a customer inform me that he had great success catching 2 fish on the spoons yesterday but one of the welded rings had failed. After...
  3. Bright Eyes

New big eye spoons

No worries the outline of the spoon was an exact outline of a 5 inch anchovy from the front to midway through the body so yes it it more slender in design which is due to the fact it replicates that particular bait fish.
  4. Bright Eyes

New big eye spoons

It's not a Skinny G clone. Different shape and bend, different size and different material. If you put them side by side you would see they are very different.
  5. Bright Eyes

Vancouver Boat Show Free Seminars

Just want to let guys/girls know there are some great free seminars that are available at the Boat Show this year on Saltwater fishing. Bill Von Brendel - Fishing with Swimbaits for Bottom Fish Bill Haymond-Choosing and Outfitting your boat for salmon fishing and others Tom Davis-Salmon...
  6. Bright Eyes

2017 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Yes that was me turned out to be 32lbs on the scale and 33.5 by the measurements either way a great time fishing with my 8 year old daughter who had a great laugh as the other rod went off as well. Got wrapped around the other rigger so it was touch and go for a while. When it hit it went...
  7. Bright Eyes

Lights on a hali rig ... just marketing or effective technique?

There is a new one out. The 9 inch Glow Menace. Glow body and white double flash light.
  8. Bright Eyes

O-FISH-ALL 2014 Vancouver, Howe Sound, Sunshine Coast Reports Thread!

You will also get a better return if you secure the bait in the trap in a tight mesh bag. You want as little movement in the trap as possible...The prawns spook easily!
  9. Bright Eyes

2nd Annual SFBC Derby

Hardy is an awesome place to fish. Count me in if it goes there!
  10. Bright Eyes

SALMON TEEZER -a game changer!!

Thanks for taking advantage of our discount code but I guess it goes against forum rules. PM me if you would like details. www.lighthouselures.com for all your L.E.D. fishing lure needs.
  11. Bright Eyes

Good one! Enough fun and games for one night. We can talk about it over a beer one day. Happy Fishing! Lighthouse Lures
  12. Bright Eyes

The other supplier I used had decent quality led lights however the ones I am offering now are of the highest quality. I'll send you a free sticker if you PM me your address. All the best, Lighthouse Lures
  13. Bright Eyes

This is a 7 colour flash. All the other colours will be of the highest quality as well. Once again all the best to you. Lighthouse Lures
  14. Bright Eyes

I will soon be offering Double flash Red, Green, UV and Blue. I also carry single flash White and Green. I'm not sure why you (Pirates Den) are constantly trying to undermine me...Lighthouse Lures. I get my led products from the same guy that you get yours. I am also getting many positive...
  15. Bright Eyes

LED Light test

My apologies Spring Fever you are correct about the diversity of your posts. I appreciate your offer in regards to testing my product however I am constantly getting feedback. I received an email about an hour ago from a customer thanking me because he caught a 36inch lingcod and 2 red snapper...
  16. Bright Eyes

LED Light test

Do you work for Pirates Den? Every post you make is related to their lures? The ones I have have been getting very positive feedback and you can also add a siwash J hook to them which I supply for free. If anyone wants to try them feel free to use discount code 1661 for 10% off.
  17. Bright Eyes

LED Light test

You can buy these online at www.lighthouselures.com Happy Fishing!
  18. Bright Eyes

3rd fish farm with disease...they are going to sell the fish!!!

Wow...signed and passed it along on facebook. Very sad to hear considering I feed salmon to my kids all the time.
  19. Bright Eyes

LED Light rigging for Hali's and Salmon

Hi I own the site and I'm happy to offer an exclusive discount code to the forum to try one of the lures. Code 3331 at the checkout on the website will get you 20% off your order. Happy fishing!
Back