Search results

1. between the lines

2023 Ucluelet Reports

It should be open by Friday If not it takes about 3hrs from duke point to port alberni if not pilling a boat if you drive like a mainlander on the back road Lol
  2. between the lines

2023 Ucluelet Reports

We take the road couple times a week. Last trip We had a 20 minute wait in the morning And 40 minutes wait later afternoon.. I guess peek times of the day longer wait times
  3. between the lines

2020 Nanaimo Reports

Was out at the fingers on Saturday 6 under size between 170 - 200 foot Depth. Skinny g
  4. between the lines

2019 Port Renfrew Reports

If it opens on July 15 there is a slot limit
  5. between the lines

2017 Nanaimo Reports

good fishing out there just north of the fingers. 160.ft on Chevy. Solo
  6. between the lines

2016 Nanaimo Reports

I was out yesterday from 2:30 till 5:30 got a 10Lb spring the first 10 minutes out then nothing after that. Water was nice in the afternoon. Got it on glow white hootchy with green stripe at 160' close to the fingers.
  7. between the lines

2016 Alberni Inlet

I was there 3 weeks ago and yes just sign a waver and your good to go
  8. between the lines

2016 Alberni Inlet

Anywhere from 50-80 ft we are fishing china creek till friday. It's spotty. Best at 5-8 am then it gets slow. Plus the wind picks up pretty good
  9. between the lines

2016 Nanaimo Reports

No luck for us on sizable keepers. Great day though.
  10. between the lines

2016 Nanaimo Reports

Just a heads up... Oceanside cement next to the brechin boat launch will have your truck & trailer towed so dont park there if you cant find parking at the launch.
  11. between the lines

2015 Nanaimo Reports

Was out sunday from 8 to 10 am got two salmon at 125' about 1 km off the fingers. I cought on cop car spoon with green glow flasher and the other on chovy with green flasher. Lost my first hit that was on chovy. Nice way to spend the morning.
  12. between the lines

Nanaimo - Spring / Summer 2014

I was out last thursday fishing off the fingers, I got a 11lb red and a 15lb marble spring. The Water was awsome. I was going to head out to thrasher but I talked to a man at the dock just coming in from fishing and he had a nice spring inthe boat but had lost two right at the fingers. So I...
  13. between the lines

Nanaimo - Spring / Summer 2014

I was out last thursday fishing off the fingers, I got a 11lb red and a 15lb marble spring. The Water was awsome. I was going to head out to thrasher but I talked to a man at the dock just coming in from fishing and he had a nice spring inthe boat but had lost two right at the fingers. So I...
  14. between the lines

Nanaimo Area

was out today 7-10am about 15 boats started to show up about 8:00-9. lots of action on the lines, got a nice spring about 7:30 then it was on hard about 8:00am with two double headers 2km out from the fingers. everywhere you looked a boat had a fish on. great day on the water. i was fishing...
  15. between the lines

Fishing nanaimo area where's the fish !!

I was out at thrasher friday and lost a good one @175ft on anchovy. do to the leader braking. nothing else all day... shure was a nice 40 seconds
  16. between the lines

Gopro downrigger cam

its called a dive housing, i got mine at london drugs for $40. nice clear under water video now.
  17. between the lines

Tofino & Ucluelet Reports - Spring-Summer 2012

hows the fishing up there? any action at the banks
  18. between the lines

The big one always gets away...
  19. between the lines

where are the bigger hali being caught, light house bank? i might go to island west campground on sat. for 3 days... will give my reports on the fishing
  20. between the lines

fished ukee sunday to tuesday, did great with daily limits of halibut (on the troll), springs and coho and lets not forget the tasty crab. fished lighthouse bank. sunday and monday where realy nice with no wind and lots of sun but the wind was there tuesday, i cant wait to get back up there as...
Back