Search results

1. CrabbyChris

Campbell River Smorgasbord!

Check out the stomach contents of this 10 pounder from this morning! Needle fish,squid,small herring,Lantern fish and maybe others....? Check and "Like" me facebook page...lots of recent reports and pics! https://www.facebook.com/CrabbysFishingCharters?ref=hl
  2. CrabbyChris

Used reels for sale

Cleaning out the boat and shop...all these reels are USED and probably need TLC...cleaning,lube,drag washers. Some have line,but its all older stuff,probably junk except for a couple of the Penn 330's with 80# PowerPro Abu 6000,6500 $40 each Penn 330's $30 each...one reel level...
  3. CrabbyChris

Crab traps Gone....

Just a warning to guys crabbing over at Savary Island area...I had all three of my traps ripped off today,and in place are commercial floats at the exact way points my floats were....I have a good idea what happened to them!:mad:
  4. CrabbyChris

Free Scotty braid

2 spools of near new 250# scotty braid.each spool has around 210ft Pm,if interested Courtenay
  5. CrabbyChris

Kitty Coleman 2013 reports

I'll try and start a new fishing report thread...see what happens! Bates beach was a little slower this past weekend (Jan 19)still producing a few nice chinook though!The northern strait of Geogia is looking healthy,lots of herring and krill around and thousands of "Blue Backs"small coho from...
  6. CrabbyChris

Three Scotty down riggers

60" booms ,Full service with new motors,wires/twist plugs last summer.Spooled with 400' braid Located in Courtenay $300 each or $850 for all three Pm if interested
Back