Search results

1. CrabbyChris

Airmar P66 not Performing ??

Ohhhh,maybe try Garmin! Hey...I want my free spoon poobinder!
  2. CrabbyChris

New JIGGING ROD

burnsy22 is on the mark! I have 5 Avet MXL's,great reel for the price.salmon,tuna,hally..no problem! I put 2 on Tiger lites with the big trigger,very light and comfortable. I set my new reels @ 9lb for strike and 17lb max(with drag scale) for bottom fish & tuna,you just lose your smooth free...
  3. CrabbyChris

Scotty Dowrigger issue Help

Nothing but trouble with the Hi Power riggers is all....as said before,check that the pully is not siezed!
  4. CrabbyChris

Airmar P66 not Performing ??

Ohhhh,I see the problem here,it says LOWRANCE!!!
  5. CrabbyChris

Kitty Coleman 2014 Reports

I pulled into the Comox ramp yesterday morning and was shocked to see a fisheries boat! The officer and I BS'ed for a while and I told him I have fished the area the last 12 years and have never been checked on the water...he wasn't shocked...no budget for that stuff!! Sad... His first check...
  6. CrabbyChris

Kicker for a heavy boat

I have a Merc 15 prokicker on my Osprey.Its around 9000lbs,seems to push it Ok,and WAY cheaper than a yammy 25hp!
  7. CrabbyChris

Kitty Coleman 2014 Reports

:confused:Smidge under size?:eek:
  8. CrabbyChris

Baja Fish ****

Oh that's so sweet!!! I have the wife on board for next year...
  9. CrabbyChris

Flushing a Mercury

OK then...about 90% is work these days....even chartering this morning...didn't see you out there? But ya,.,My Merc is not great for cold weather starting.I charter fish all winter and find it takes a good five minutes warm up,after the carb freeze,to get them running smooth...but I think...
  10. CrabbyChris

Flushing a Mercury

I use my Merc 15 ProKicker 202 days per year and never flush....
  11. CrabbyChris

Campbell River Smorgasbord!

HaHa,thats my non skid decking.
  12. CrabbyChris

Ugly,but sharp as hell! I stopped buying good knifes for the boat,my last Victornox was thrown over by a guest! Now I get all the retired knifes from the fish plant! Fish have been eating up the green/white TKO the last week...
  13. CrabbyChris

Yes,I think that's what they are,about 1.5 inch
  14. CrabbyChris

SFBC Forum Members Derby 2014

WOW WEE!!!! It was just a question....very sensitive FA... why you always on the attack ?
  15. CrabbyChris

better shot?
  16. CrabbyChris

Check out the stomach contents of this 10 pounder from this morning! Needle fish,squid,small herring,Lantern fish and maybe others....? Check and "Like" me facebook page...lots of recent reports and pics! https://www.facebook.com/CrabbysFishingCharters?ref=hl
  17. CrabbyChris

SFBC Forum Members Derby 2014

Wow wee,this is a strange derby indeed! Its a good idea in general,and nice to see Little River getting some love! But...I have caught three fish over 40 pounds in my life fishing Vancouver Island.Now take a place like Prince Rupert,40 and 50's are common place on any givin day. So how is a guy...
  18. CrabbyChris

The 2014 Bamfield Tuna Shootout!

Love it! 2014 Bamfield Tuna ShootOut(B.C.Tough) will be epic,best derby around.....run with the pack,or **** with the pups!
  19. CrabbyChris

Tuna fishing: Weather and Sea State/ Forecasting/Planning

True,getting on top of a big school of fish and a bunch of beer's have a way of cheering me up,plus the water came down 6 feet or so in the afternoon... I should have said,the first 6 hours of that day were ****!
Back