Search results

1. triplenickel

Kayak found on Upper Quinsam Lake

Owner found!
  2. triplenickel

Aluminum boat for Can Am X3 Trade

So just putting out some feelers to see if there's any merit to the idea or interest. I have an 02 19' Alumaweld Stryker, basic electronics, 4 year old 1/2 camper top with a drop curtain, 2 Scotty electrics, 4 speaker kenwood/pioneer stereo with a sub, small rear swim grid and ladder, Atlantic...
  3. triplenickel

10lb Cannonball mold

I'm looking for a 10lb cannonball mold, with or without fin, I'm located in CR. Thanks, John
  4. triplenickel

Amazon down rigger braid.

Anyone have a link for the best value for some braid? I don’t even know how heavy it should be.
  5. triplenickel

Puppy Wanted

Perhaps it's a long shot on a fishing forum but there's not much to lose by asking. We just had to put our old gal down but now we're ready for a new doggy. Looking for a female puppy, breed isn't important but size is, we're looking for something 30lbs or less once grown, not looking for a...
  6. triplenickel

Coastal Fuel Stops

Does anyone know of a good online resource showing where a guy can get fuel other than the obvious stops? I'm thinking mainly Discovery Islands and the mainland to the east, North of Lund and PR.
  7. triplenickel

Geocaching app

So we’ve started digging into this rabbit hole lately. Got nieces and nephews that are into it now when we get out camping. Any other asylum members have any advice on a good app? Looking for something that can download the maps and still access them outside of service areas.
  8. triplenickel

Different style prawn trap.

Has anybody tried these? Seems like an interesting idea, wonder if there's a difference. Maybe better with a second bait can in the back porch?
  9. triplenickel

Powell River to Saltery Bay Launch and Parking

So we're going to join some family on their big boat in Hotham Sound for a week at the end of the month. I don't want to get trapped by weather in my little boat on the return trip to Campbell River, gotta leave for work the day after returning. So I'm thinking catch the ferry from Comox to...
  10. triplenickel

Feeding eagles

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/video-shows-eagle-stealing-filet-o-fish-off-b-c-boat-1.4170224 I thought I was the only one that left chunks of salmon on the outboard as I cleaned em, but apparently not. What luck that it happened to be sitting there while they circled. Good...
  11. triplenickel

WTB air cooled cylinder head.

I'm looking for a head from an air cooled engine, doesn't matter what it's from. Bike, sled, weed eater, chainsaw, whatever. I'm looking for it for an art project so lemme know what you have in your junk pile. Thanks
  12. triplenickel

Homemade pot puller.

sold.
  13. triplenickel

Boat seats.

Time to make some room in the garage! 2 cushy green seats, wooden bases and aluminum hinges and arm rest brackets. No rips or tears but one does have a broken wood support for an arm rest. $75 each. The green and white ones are plastic bases and aluminum hinges, no rips or tears either. $50 each...
Back