Search results

1. S

Gordon light foot

Rip Gordon light foot died today was on global news what a true canadian icon
  2. S

Rip Gino Odjck

Yup RIP Gino dead at 52 you were one of a kind in the nhl
  3. S

150 Yamaha not running properly

So I tookmy son out this evening to the sandheads and when we were just starting to come in the motor would get to about 3200 rpm and had trouble getting the boat on plane and then it had a vibration in it. But then it would go to wot and no problem cut back the throttle to around 3200 and the...
  4. S

Leh are out

Results are out people let hear what you got. My wife got moose and kids got 720 elk
  5. S

Starter relay

I have a Yamaha 150 with starting issues how do you test a starter relay
  6. S

Yamaha 9.9 trouble

I got a 1998 9.9 high thrust, and when I was flushing the motor a couple of weeks ago, I noticed a sheen on the drive way. So I lifted the cowling and gas was coming out of hole on the top of the carburetor. I have search the web and have found nothing, so before I send it in I would ask the...
  7. S

Marine plywood

so with all this free time on my hands ( thanks stupid Covid 19) I am in the process of redoing things on my boat my dash and stuff. One of my projects is to reduce the door into my cuddly cabin ( I have a bayliner trophy 1802) it looks like white laminate in plywood core. My questions is to...
  8. S

Prawns in t&t supermarket

I would like to know how t&t supermarket is advertising live spot prawns 26.99. Where do these come from, is there an opening already. Or is it the obvious answer that no one wants to hear
  9. S

Illegal crabbing

https://www.northdeltareporter.com/news/feds-coast-guard-seize-over-200-illegal-crab-traps-near-delta/?fbclid=IwAR2OpM77yOclpvDW7LOUWekN21Okgyl2in3zPbJ26Jc60JFVZRRepO_pEw0 Good work dfo and coast guard in boundary bay on Jan 26/27 they got 204 illegal traps and released 1200 crab.
  10. S

Boats damaged in Howe Sound

saw it on the global news tonight. Boats damaged and sunk in Howe sound. If it was one of your boats I am sorry to hear about that
  11. S

My rant

I hate it when companies don’t update there websites so they include their holiday hours. Was at at friends last night for dinner and drinks. He got a new to him boat for Christmas and wanted me to help out fit for pawning and fishing, so I said let’s go to pacific net and twine for buoys and...
  12. S

Prawn oil

ok what brand of prawn oil does everybody use. I used the stuff from Nikka and ran out last year and they are no longer in business, so just wondering what you use
  13. S

Herring sale

the annual herring sale is this sat at fas seafoods in steveston 7-4 or until they run out all money goes kids with cancer
  14. S

No atv use in 3-30-3-29

I saw on the news and another web site that the province has banned the use of atv for hunting the the fire zones ( which is a good thing ) but it doesn't effect natives in there right to traditional hunting...
  15. S

Word grilse

we had a discussion on the boat today after a grilse tried eating a anchovy the size he was why do they call a grilse a grilse why not just a baby chinook or coho
  16. S

Boat on fire

just saw on global news a 22 meter fishing boat on fire off of silva bay five persons rescued. Good to see they are safe
  17. S

Stuck 9.9 tilt tube

i have a 9.9 Yamaha high thrust ant it is really hard to move it up or down any good ideas to get the tube free.
  18. S

Navionics or c-map

ok guys what do you run for electronic charts navionics or c-map.
  19. S

1989 mercury 25 hp won't start when warm

i have a 89 25 hp mercury on my Jon boat. It starts no problem when cold. The problem I'm having is when it runs for some time, as some as I bring it to an idle, it dies and I can't get it going for probably ten or more minutes. Any suggestions
  20. S

My lowrance LCMs 480 won't read my sd card

as the title says my LCMs 480 m won't read the sd card. I have acquired satellite take the sd card out and in no difference I have tried to install update sd card and it doesn't read it either. I go into Mmc and says no file I think it's the reader any other options
Back