Search results

1. Wondermur

@ 70 lb Hali on light gear - video

We spent 4 days fishing Dundas Island and 3 days fishing around Work Chanel, North of Prince Rupert and up to the Alaska border. June 18-25. Hooked up a Hali on my slow jigging gear and made a little video…we have gone lighter on our gear these last few years and leave the Hali rods behind now.
  2. Wondermur

SOLD - Scotty 250lb braid 400ft new spool.

$60 pick up Vancouver or we are heading to Port Hardy Thursday 15th June. Will be stopping at Harbour Chandler to pick up some 200lb braid which we prefer.
  3. Wondermur

…👀 deleted
  4. Wondermur

Jigging 10 rods, 7reels incl. Trevala

Pick up in Vancouver. Rods Shimano Trevala TVC66M @4years old, hardly used looks brand new $190 obo. Now $170. SOLD Shimano Talevara Type Slow J. - TTSJC66M bought 31Dec2022, unused. Put tape on butt section to protect in rod holder. A very nice affordable slow jigging rod. Light as a...
  5. Wondermur

Deleted

…👀
  6. Wondermur

I made a fishing video

Well we got back from our annual central coast fishing trip and this year I had taken quite a bit of video. So I put it together over the last week and got it finished tonight. It’s totally amateur. In parts the sound is poor but generally the sound is slightly worse than that. Although when...
  7. Wondermur

Slow jigging reel $110 - left hand Abu

I put this together as a spare and have now upgraded. $110 pick up Vancouver. Abu Garcia 6501, left hand retrieve, upgraded drags to carbon fibre, greased with Cals drag grease. Power handle. Have 225yds 40 lb braid with 200 feet power pro depth hunter on top. Only weighs 360grams with power...
  8. Wondermur

Wanted Lowrance hds 9, Carbon or Elite

Seems Our HDS Gen2 touch got stolen a few weeks ago so looking for another Lowrance 9” or bigger Gen 2 Gen 3 Carbon Elite FS Something compatible with our Lowrance autopilot and preferably will plug straight into our existing cords. Used or suggestions where/what to buy new. Thanks for your...
  9. Wondermur

Lowrance HDS advice needed

Well it looks like our 9” HDS GEN 2 Touch has been stolen from our boat. I noticed the cuddy was turned upside down a couple of weeks ago and wasn’t sure if the Lowrance had been stolen or if it was stored at home. Sadly it was taken. :-( Still working out what other stuff may have been taken...
  10. Wondermur

Polished the Peetz

Picked this reel up about 8 years ago. Have only used it half a dozen times. But we got a beauty 25 lb spring on it at Entrance Island last year. i decided I would try and pretty it up.
  11. Wondermur

Who made this wooden plug?

I had some decent luck with this in Hakai last year. The yellow on the side is UV. Wondering who made it and how old it is?
  12. Wondermur

SOLD Shimano Technium 10’6” mooching rod medium heavy $100. Vancouver.

Medium heavy slow action 15-30lb lure weight 4-8 oz. in very good condition. Light use for 2 seasons and then has sat for the last 4 seasons unused. All guides original, pick up in Vancouver.
  13. Wondermur

Trade: Tmx-5 x two

Thought I might swap out these two blue knobs on my reels for silver knobs. Why? Well It will be like having (sort of) new reels, and sort of new reels could make me a more capable fisherman... I promise you that these blue knobs have been somewhat fishy in the past and could bless your TMX-5...
  14. Wondermur

How old is this rod?

I have just bought this rod to pair up with a peetz I have Wondering its age, who made the fiberglass blank etc. It has a Fenwick reel seat and butt cap. Trophy XL 10 1/2’ Chinook Moocher by Redl Sports ..??.. T5105 ? It is quite noodle-ly feeling. I did have a similar rod years ago that I...
  15. Wondermur

The best rod holder / cup holder you DIDN’T KNOW you needed!

We have used these for the last 6 years... If you have ever wished you had another rod holder or another cup holder or another can holder or another bottle holder on your boat (and ca’mon who hasn’t wished for most of these?) then check these out... The reel seat sits in the slot in the front...
  16. Wondermur

Wanted: prop for Yamaha F225 19”, 18” or 17” Stainless steel

Hi We damaged our 17” ss 3 blade in Hakai this year. Was thinking of moving up to 19” anyway. To fit 2004 F225 Yamaha. new or used is ok. Stainless steel. thanks for your help. Murray 6046262260 Vancouver
  17. Wondermur

*SOLD* Yamaha T 9.9 electric tilt and start

**SOLD** 2004 year with power tilt and electric start. 25” leg Comes with what is in the pictures on Craigslist ad here https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van/bpo/d/vancouver-yamaha-t99-high-thrust-2004/7149970665.html This was removed from our boat 2017 and has been in storage since. It was...
  18. Wondermur

prop advice Yamaha F225

We have a 2003 F225 with 17" pitch 3 blade s/s prop. It is a (edit) 17-M. Yamaha prop. Boat is a Double Eagle 206ext. We have run this prop for 6 years and it is OK. I would like to try a 19-M prop or something similar. I have some numbers for you guys and hope to get some suggestions and...
  19. Wondermur

Bid on 18' hourston 150hp evinrude, trailer @$5,000

For sale by closed bid over $3,500 in Ontario! Thought someone might be interested? Here is the info https://www.gcsurplus.ca/mn-eng.cfm?snc=wfsav&sc=enc-bid&scn=243159&lcn=389406&lct=L&srchtype=&lci=&str=1&ltnf=1&frmsr=1&sf=ferm-clos Cheers
  20. Wondermur

Amundson TMX4 blue reels $420 the pair

One season of light use on this matching pair. In excellent shape. Some tiny marks on back of the left reel you can see in photo. Lots of photos on craigslist.; http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/spo/5724541900.html Text me on 6046262260 for fastest response. Im in Vancouver , traveling to...
Back