Search results

1. Birdsnest

Aquaculture; improving????

I saw a response to this on PSF's facebook page. PSF removed it from visibility to the public which really caught my attention. Ian Roberts posted this: "With all due respect, your organization identifies risks associated with salmon farming, but fails to recognize the management of these...
  2. Birdsnest

https://www.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/cohen/report-rapport-eng.htm#implementation DFO says these have been addressed. Recommendation 15 - The Department of Fisheries and Oceans should explicitly consider proximity to migrating Fraser River sockeye when siting salmon farms. This recommendation has been...
  3. Birdsnest

Toroidal propellers: gas burn reduction potential?

These props at that price will need an anti-theft system.
  4. Birdsnest

The research in question on PRV causing jaundice is farmed chinook salmon from 2012 has not been published or peer reviewed. Yet Miller continues to make statements on the paper which are only hers and disregards the disagreements from participants and fellow researchers which is required. If...
  5. Birdsnest

This statement is false. The study was never released because the authors of the study could not agree on the results. This is has been stuck in limbo for 10 years and still is for the same reason as Miller stated in her comment from the article. The study needs to be peer reviewed and it...
  6. Birdsnest

Chineese Diesel Heaters - Extras

Mine's mid ship and high. Never had a single issue.
  7. Birdsnest

Diesel Air Heaters

I dont think its a good idea to use the old espar fuel pump. These things are extremely accurate with air fuel mixture and even come with altitude tables to adjust the mixture. Im going with no.
  8. Birdsnest

Diesel Air Heaters

There are huge Facebook groups for these heaters. I just joined a couple. Lol
  9. Birdsnest

Diesel Air Heaters

Thing is realizing this now my new heater will the same size but 8 kw. My espar d4 was 4 kw. Is that even posable?
  10. Birdsnest

Diesel Air Heaters

Going to toss my 14 year old espar and get two happy buy heaters. Should be interesting to see haw it goes in and what fits and what doesn’t. Wonder if I can run the espar fuel pump on it?
  11. Birdsnest

Website errors | Send us your links and screenshots

same. seams to be gone
  12. Birdsnest

Thanks for posting this. Just goes to show that a sea of blue from a poster isn't necessarily confirmation of ones narrative. From the results in the study: Generally, Atlantic salmon populations were depressed more than Pacific salmon populations, particularly Atlantic salmon in Atlantic...
  13. Birdsnest

Same with me. Back button does not work...
  14. Birdsnest

I have it too! only on this site
Back