Search results

1. sudsy

12L suzuki portable tank new

Located sooke - I PMd you my contact info
  2. sudsy

Airmar / lowrance transducers

I run both the lowrance 3 in 1 and a p66. I would definitely say that the p66 is not a downgrade....I use it for fishing and marking bait. A lot of factors for being able to run and keep bottom....mostly install position and how level your boat is.
  3. sudsy

12L suzuki portable tank new

I have 2 of these tanks available - they came with my motors. No hoses but they have a quick connect ready to accept a hose. Have no use for them - $50 each
  4. sudsy

Boat Insurance Policy Change BC

I'm in the middle of shopping around and portside is by far the cheapest option. I have been going back and forth with the broker to confirm wordings, area maps, trying to find a chunk In the armor....so far they have rapidly answered all of my questions so am heavily leaning towards their...
  5. sudsy

Marine surveyor victoria - sooke

Thanks for the recommendation to use him- he was great.
  6. sudsy

Had my survey done today by Kelly at total boat marine. Very knowledgeable guy and I would definitely recommend him.
  7. sudsy

26 x 9.5 northwest aluminum craft Build

Thanks - all credit to Josh at wrap it signs in langford - he did an exceptional job and is the go to for metal boat wraps.
  8. sudsy

She floats - took it out for 3.5 hrs of the 10hr break in. Extremely happy with how it handles and the suzuki 350 is a powerhouse. Most economical speed was 24knots - 3950 rpm - 40 liters/hr.....wide open was 38knots, 5900rpm and 115liters per hr. got into some waves and its a tank - couldnt...
  9. sudsy

It's definitely on the high end of what it can handle. I was very happy how it towed after adding the motors - I was super worried with the tongue weight before that but the motors helped balance the load and it felt a lot lighter on the tongue. I do plan on getting a HD truck before I do any...
  10. sudsy

Finally got my boat back from sherwood - its getting wet tomorrow to start the break-in. Pics to follow.
  11. sudsy

Shockwave vs trail boss suspension seat

I purchased the same setup - what color did you go with ? - unfortunately I can't provide you any feedback on the water yet..... but it feels great in my driveway!
  12. sudsy

scotty downrigger plugs - corrosion

Use dielectric or Vaseline....metal on metal makes the connection - the non conductive gel just stops the corrosion...been doing it for years and it works.
  13. sudsy

Thanks guys - called him today, unfortunately he said he wouldn't be available to do any surveys until Sept ( I didn't ask why).
  14. sudsy

Seasport 22 inboard to out board

I've only ever used kerosene- my last boat was 5 years of kerosene on a espar d4- never had any issues and from what I've heard is it burns so clean there is no sooty carbon build up.
  15. sudsy

Hey guys In the process of trying to get marine insurance and getting a bit of run around where I did a lot of the installs myself. Looking to get a survey done to: 1) ensure I didn't screw anything up 2) provide a realistic objective price of what it should be insured for. Can anyone...
  16. sudsy

Espar heater won’t run

I would say that It's your pump then...I had a stuck pump brand new when I installed it on my new boat. I Removed it and smack it like described above...I rigged up a 12v lead to the connector until I could hear it operating like it should - it took a while but I finally got it going and it has...
  17. sudsy

Espar heater won’t run

If you can put your hand on it when you try to start it up it should make a clicking noise and if your able to touch it you will feel if it'd pumping. It could be a stuck fuel pump...weird that your not getting any codes - what controller are you using?
  18. sudsy

Espar heater won’t run

you getting any error codes? What fuel are you using ( diesel or kerosene)?
  19. sudsy

Enroll in the Small Vessel Compliance Program?

Not to derail the topic - what's the process to get a C number?
Back