Search results

1. N

Prop for Yamaha F150?

I'm looking for prop recommendations for a Yamaha F150 on a 21' North River Seahawk. Would like to hear a few opinions before trying out multiple different ones to maximize fuel economy, hole shot, and speed. Currently running a 15 1/4 15 pitch aluminium . Anyone have a similar setup? Thanks
  2. N

Scotty Downrigers

ALL SOLD Scotty DepthKing 1060 Scotty StrongArm 1080 Scotty Clamp-on Bracket
  3. N

Yamaha Mechanic Surrey/Langley?

Thanks for the recommendation "Hookin'up"! I took my boat/outboard to Maple marine Tuesday evening and picked it up today. Great customer service and my 50hp is running great.
  4. N

Yamaha Mechanic Surrey/Langley?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a outboard mechanic in surrey or Langley. I have a 98 50hp Yamaha 2 stroke/oil injected outboard that could use a tune up. Thanks!
  5. N

Wanted: Scotty 1101 downriggers

Ok sounds good. PM sent
  6. N

Thanks guys, the pair in Oregon look like a great deal but a bit of a road trip. CCB- I have a small 16' boat and need the shorter 30" boom length. I think the 36"-60" boom could be trouble if they got hung up. I like the price though. I might just bite the bullet and pick up a pair at...
  7. N

Looking for a pair of 1101's for my boat. Let me know if you have a pair that are for sale. I live on the mainland but travel to the island often. Thanks
Back