Search results

1. C

Trophy 2359 parts

dog house $50 Seat cushion package 2 side seats and 1 big one for the dog house $200 15" steering wheel near brand new about $100 at the harbour $50
  2. C

Scotty 2106

Lookin for a scotty 2106 near brand new, no rush if nothin around I'll just buy new . Cheers
  3. C

lookin for a near brand new 2106 . If there's nothing around I'll just buy new. No rush Cheers
  4. C

Scotty 1106

2 as brand new as you gona get 1106 complete with swivel bases and mounting plates , power plug ,braid , brand new tuna stoppers with scotty snubbers and 2 15lb balls . Only reason for selling was used them a few times and switched to 2106 and kept them as spares but wana get another 2106 ...
  5. C

Vault bearing systems

Going to be buying a new trailer to go with my new hull extention Pod and twin conversion . I figure I can't be doing all this work then run it on my old trailer . I'm looking at trailers with the new Vault bearing system and am getting mixed thoughts from some dealers and what not saying if I...
  6. C

Kicker steering

Teleflex or uflex can't remember, steering for your kicker cable steering with control box keeping the wheel. Only reason for selling is going from I/O to outboards and adding hydraulic so I've decided to do both stations. 12ft cable $150 Thanks
  7. C

2359 cushions and engine cover

2007 2359 engine cover in good shape a few dings . I'm losing the engine cover which means my seats and cushions will be useless to me. There's one big square cushion for the engine cover held down by snaps. Only used used a few times and also 1 seat for each side that rests on the cover and...
  8. C

gear for sale or trade

To help with a re power I'm selling off a bunch of stuff I'm not really using or have too many of . Any photos and questions just pm me . Thanks Pink lx 3.2 needs nothing near mint shape tiny rash full sinking line $350 Gold lx 3.4 needs nothing near perfect shape clicker could be a bit...
  9. C

Brutas

Brutas with hands free and bag. Couple years old has updated switch and new motor. Only reason for selling is getting the Max torque $400 Cheers
  10. C

Panther t3

Used and in great condition except the motor lol. Brand new gear bar as I bent it on the dock the last time it was installed. Comes with wireless remote and wired one but will need a new motor. Unit works great if you can keep the motor housing out of the water. New motor $189 at Steveston on...
  11. C

10,000lb trailer

Karavan 10,000 lb dual axle trailer with electric over hydrolic brakes 2007 , oil bath bath hubs on there now . Also have a set of complete grease hubs and bearings. Needs a little work . Pm for details Asking $3500 or $3000 without the brake control .the sticker on the trailer says the ccc is...
  12. C

5.7 bravo 3

Selling motor and drive package 2008 5.7 seacore 2007 bravo 3 Transom plate Trim pump Shifter Updated cool fuel 3 Updated stainless steering pin Updated drive work New breaker Fresh filters New lifetime shifter cables Spare parts include Brand new spare belt Gimball bearing Spare...
  13. C

Intelli steer and panther

My 4rth panther in 6 years kicked the bucket again these are aboslute prieces of crap. Has anybody used the intelli steer one for there kicker or any other brand that has lasted them a long time. Te company is great but the product sucks as they sent me a new one each time even after warranty...
  14. C

Islander

Islander Lx 3.4 2 extra spools Sage slt 690 #6 3 1/4 oz All backed with Dacron and all three have different fly line 1 full sinking 1 sinking tip or semi , I can't remeber 1 floating All have original boxes and cases rod has case too Also have a second rod of the same that's...
  15. C

Wanted

Many of us don't only fish so I figured I would ask here as well. I'm looking for a kimpex outback cargo trunk for a ATV . I hate these things on my bike there big and ugly but the wife loves them. We ride one long weekend a year the rest of the time my qauds used for hunting so I don't wana...
  16. C

Wanted gear

Looking for 2 Scotty 1106s complete package 2 trophy titans 3106 2 blue mr3 solid backs Cheers
  17. C

molds for sale

12lb hilts fin $50 10lb hilts fish $50 12oz-1lb combo do it $30 x2 20lb lil Mac round $50 sold Added 1.5 lb cannon ball hilts $30 Cheers
  18. C

Lowrance LRA 1000

Works perfect my LCX screen GPS doesn't work or maybe it's the puck. I've decidied to upgrade. Both shops I asked said its worth $1000 or that's what I should get but open to offers. Right now it's still on my boat and can be seen working. Cheers
  19. C

Bottom paint

Why do people paint the bottom of there boats? Is it because they don't know how to properly maintain and kill the growth and restore it back to original colour? Does the paint its self stop the growth from even growing? I'm just wondering as I leave my boat in the water for a month at a...
  20. C

Suzuki 9.9 , 15hp merc , Karavan trailer

2009/10 have to confirm suzuki 9.9. Manual short shaft Great condition bearly ever used but used just for crabbing. My bud bought a new lund ssv and needed a long shaft 25 horse. I got him one of those over here and he loves it. So there's no need for this one anymore. Model DF motor is in...
Back