1. C

2022 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Gas is $2.25at the Nook as of last Friday . Cheers
  2. C

Cod Lure

I’ll take it for the $100
  3. C

Trophy 2359 parts

dog house $50 Seat cushion package 2 side seats and 1 big one for the dog house $200 15" steering wheel near brand new about $100 at the harbour $50
  4. C

Scotty 2106

Lookin for a scotty 2106 near brand new, no rush if nothin around I'll just buy new . Cheers
  5. C

Oops lol wrong thread
  6. C

lookin for a near brand new 2106 . If there's nothing around I'll just buy new. No rush Cheers
  7. C

Scotty 1106

Sold
  8. C

Scotty 1106

2 as brand new as you gona get 1106 complete with swivel bases and mounting plates , power plug ,braid , brand new tuna stoppers with scotty snubbers and 2 15lb balls . Only reason for selling was used them a few times and switched to 2106 and kept them as spares but wana get another 2106 ...
  9. C

2017 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Same boat I caught hauling my prawn string . They dropped it on the closed area . I seen them trying to coil my rope nice on deck. I use specific rope no body sells over there and kinda new it was mine. After I pulled my string up and only counted 5 I went to where they drifted and bingo lol my...
  10. C

New trailer suggestions

You can get the road runner with vault oil bearing but it's a huge cost and then it makes total sense to just buy the Tuff trailer as its aluminum and all stainless u bolts and stuff. Road runner is a great trailer too but to really see the huge difference in price it's what I explained in my...
  11. C

New trailer suggestions

I too am thinking of a new trailer and have been researching for the last 2 months. If money is no object buy a tuff trailer aluminum I beam, vault oil bearing system and kodiak disk breaks . Buy a whole hub assembly just in case. There 5 year warranty and touchless bearings. If money is an...
  12. C

I.S.O: kicker motor

Hey pinball you still looking for a kicker ?
  13. C

ace line hauler - switch fix

Not sure how it melted ? When we prawn and crab we prawn and crab. 12 baurs lots of weight and 4 stainless landers and we don't really fish usually just work traps all day. I did have one motor lag on me but they fixed that up and havnt had any issues sincez I did put in a separate plug with...
  14. C

Moose hunting trip costs

Holy Jees moose hunting for $1200 from the island for 3 guys ? How do you do it we leave from Burnaby and it's $1000-$1200 perpson lol
  15. C

Pipe jigs

When I use to park my stuff in Hardy I met one guy camped across from me who was huge on pipe jigs . I always wanted to make some and try but never got around to it. Back in oh 2008 I introduced myself to mullets . Long story short buddy who loved his home made pipe jigs hasn't used one in 5...
  16. C

Vault bearing systems

Nice , thanks for the replies . I was forced to learn how to do bearings as calling my bro each time was easy for me and he came but still when he's not with me or close it would have been an issue . I started blowing bearings up around 2010 and hated trailering always carrying 4 spares since I...
  17. C

Vault bearing systems

Going to be buying a new trailer to go with my new hull extention Pod and twin conversion . I figure I can't be doing all this work then run it on my old trailer . I'm looking at trailers with the new Vault bearing system and am getting mixed thoughts from some dealers and what not saying if I...
  18. C

10,000lb trailer

Bump. Ive decided to 100% buy a new aluminum Tuff trailer I think. So I'll be looking to sell this for sure. The boat and trailer is on the island right now maybe for another couple weeks then I'm bringing it back to the mainland. If anybody is interested over there the trailer can possibly be...
  19. C

gear for sale or trade

Bump . I deleted what I sold already .
  20. C

5.7 bravo 3

Sold !!
Back