Search results

1. Money Well Spent

1996 Malibu Tyee

135 black max smokes like an old steam engine on startup...trim it up a bit and get the exhaust out of the water if your stern sits a bit low...I have an 18 ft malibu with a 135bm and a new 9.9 4stroke merc for a kicker...2 batteries in the back as well...hence it sits low....smokes like crazy...
  2. Money Well Spent

RAY Marine VHF

Thanks for the trust on the sale..your a good member
  3. Money Well Spent

RAY Marine VHF

Still available?
  4. Money Well Spent

ISO wash down pump

Make a plexi glass box for it..works just fine.
  5. Money Well Spent

Honda 9.9 ...15in leg

Boats wrapped up in storage now..next time over to it I'll take the cover off and take some pics
  6. Money Well Spent

Honda 9.9 ...15in leg

Im in westbank as well...no idea what the make is...my son and his buddy made it...throttle is activated by a switch on the dash..bump up and down one bump at a time for speed
  7. Money Well Spent

Honda 9.9 ...15in leg

Due to a medical problem I have purchased a new motor with electric start...Hence I am selling my purr baby...My son and his buddy have set the throttle to electric control for trolling from the driver seat..sound weird..works great tho. Motor is a 2001 ..was hydro locked from new by an idiot...
  8. Money Well Spent

Scotty downriggers for sale

I have 3 scotty deathmasters for sale...they all work..2 older style with twin belts 1 with a single...1 24 in boom 2 with 30 in booms..they all have twin pin plugs so you probly need to change them...wire is all good...$280.00 each..send a note or call if interested..I'm in Kelowna so shipping...
  9. Money Well Spent

Seaflow washdown pump sugestions?

I had a spare water pump for my rv ...got a pkg from home depot for a hose and nozel....works great...22 bucks
  10. Money Well Spent

Islander Steelhead/Shimano Clarus

Will consider a trade for an MR 3
  11. Money Well Spent

Islander Steelhead/Shimano Clarus

As new 11'3" Rod...Braided line Reel is mint with cover...Used Three times $400 Located in Kelowna Call or text...250-826-7696
  12. Money Well Spent

Need new camper?

With BC Ferry prices and fuel...sold the travel trailer...time for a camper again.....looking for 8'6"..or a 9'.. ideal one...no rot...not a tank...hot water tank a must...nothing new...something in the 90's fine.. weight is the concern...have to pull the boat over the coq...and that's a pain...
  13. Money Well Spent

live bait mooching Rod development

Mooching rods Back in the day when mooching was an everyday practise and live bait was available at the dock.. Diawa was probly the most common of all the rods that I ever saw or used. 10'6 was a norm as I remember...nice soft top end...1 ounce mooching weight worked great for most baits...
  14. Money Well Spent

spare merc props

Interested...pitch and size would be great ...also in Kelowna.
  15. Money Well Spent

Okanagan Lake Sticky

Took a friend out from work today.....tried for kokanee...not a nibble....lots on the screen...no bites tho...wind picked up so tried something different..again...and again....time for off the wall.....her first trout ever.....28 inches...nice and clean...
  16. Money Well Spent

What kind of fish is this?

He asked a very simple question....good for him....If more young people would ask questions...maybe our fishery wouldn't be so screwed up? If we don't guide them along the right path...who will....he fishes off a dock? I see you live close by...send me a pm...Either I or Fisher_ Dude will take...
  17. Money Well Spent

Where can I buy trailer guides

For what it's worth...try a muffler shop to make bends in 1 1/2 in al2000...4 feet of 1 3/4 in pvc and some stainless screws....seems to work for lots of people and a tad less expensive than most.
Back