Search results

1. ComfortZone

"Chubby" 19' Silver Streak cuddy For Sale

Hate to see it go, but moved on to a larger boat to accommodate my growing family. http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/pml/boa/5231548878.html Some of the earlier upgrades: >NOTE: WINDLASS REMOVED...
  2. ComfortZone

WTB T8 lower unit or sell whole kicker

looking to buy complete lower unit for 2007 Yami T8, 25inch shaft (XL)... ...or if some one can lead me in the direction of where to find one I believe a 9.9 will work most likely will be buying a new kicker due to time restraints, so if anyone is interested in the top portion let me know...
  3. ComfortZone

kodiak disc brake conversion kit

Im pretty well sold on the dacrament rotor/caliper kit... stainless is over double the cost, and I am told this coating does very well in the marine environment so anyone running these have any comments?? also any local (lower mainland) sources with good pricing got one price for...
  4. ComfortZone

scotty electrics for sale

2 scotty electric downdiggers approx 4-5 years old, perfect working order, 30"boom, brand new plugs (new style), brand new cable, overall good condition also comes with swivel base with 2 built in rod holders on each one would like to sell as package $600
  5. ComfortZone

Bayliner 2452

as many of you know I recently purchased "CHUBBY", so to make room in the driveway I need to sell "COMFORT ZONE" a 1993 Bayliner 2452...for the SFBC guys willing to take 15K for everything and I will throw in a set of scotty electrics if interested...if you dont want the dingy and/or kicker we...
  6. ComfortZone

Airmar tranducer on lcx-19c or HDS-7??

heres my situation... I have a lcx18c & lcx19c units in perfect working order from my previous boat, but stopped using them due to the gps antenna/module failing to pick up signal...now my new boat "chubby" has an hds7 unit at the main helm, this runs off internal antenna...but I noticed it...
  7. ComfortZone

"CHUBBY" mods/projects

Well, some goodies I ordered have arrived so I thought I would start this thread early (while I have time) and so you guys can see the progress as things come together....or apart...haha first project will be installing a marine head and holding tank. I will be installing the system to be...
  8. ComfortZone

Lac La Hache, July 14, 15

I will start this post off with a short story about a close friend...Jesse LeRiche... June 11 2009, 4 days after celebrating Jesse's 25 birthday, I got a disturbing phone call from his older brother that he was involved in an accident on his motorcycle, and it was "pretty bad"...a semi...
Back