Search results

1. ComfortZone

"Chubby" 19' Silver Streak cuddy For Sale

Hate to see it go, but moved on to a larger boat to accommodate my growing family. http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/pml/boa/5231548878.html Some of the earlier upgrades: >NOTE: WINDLASS REMOVED...
  2. ComfortZone

crack in lower unit

I think that housing is designed to have bearing races pressed into it, the housing is spread now, so even if welded you risk spinning the races further damaging the housing and internal parts...sorry to say but me thinks that housing is toast... maybe others have had experience repairing??
  3. ComfortZone

Donated Prizes and Recognition

would love to get my hands the Iron Noggins needlefish, had an opportunity to see some prototypes in action early on and they have an action like nothing else ive seen...some serious attention to detail and quality...been after them for a while!! this derby is throwing up some awesome prizes...
  4. ComfortZone

LCX-15 lowrance

interested, pm sent
  5. ComfortZone

Radar Arch and Mod's

looks good! a whole new boat now
  6. ComfortZone

Flushing a Mercury

curious FA if you found a solution to this problem??
  7. ComfortZone

WTB T8 lower unit or sell whole kicker

looking to buy complete lower unit for 2007 Yami T8, 25inch shaft (XL)... ...or if some one can lead me in the direction of where to find one I believe a 9.9 will work most likely will be buying a new kicker due to time restraints, so if anyone is interested in the top portion let me know...
  8. ComfortZone

New Kicker Motors

hey searun have you got the 20hp Suzuki hooked up yet?? may be in the market for a new kicker and I am interested in these EFI Suzuki's
  9. ComfortZone

O-FISH-ALL 2014 Vancouver, Howe Sound, Sunshine Coast Reports Thread!

yeah I worked it pretty hard thinking that, or the cod were feeding on herring so there should be a spring or two around...but no dice
  10. ComfortZone

out Friday and today, yesterday was a beauty flat calm, 5 legals to the boat spread through out the day, from 8-10lbs kept 1 released 4, today nothing until 1ish then it was a feeding frenzy, 5 pin poppers 1 undersize in under an hour, all 8-10 lbs, kept 1 around 9lbs released the rest. also...
  11. ComfortZone

Radar Arch and Mod's

the idea is to add buoyancy/floatation in the rear to allow for a heavier motor, and at the same time will promote a better "bow down" angle at speed and enterance angle for chop/waves...the extra waterline length will also raise the hull speed and help with ride quality in the nasty stuff...
  12. ComfortZone

bahaha love it...just to add to your suggestion peahead, you must disregard all other marine navigational rules/laws (Including boats under sail or tow having right-of-way) ;) obviously joking people, but seriously the hump is all about covering ground (there is a lot of it) and finding the...
  13. ComfortZone

Radar Arch and Mod's

wont happen anytime soon, we will see what direction life takes me first lol...plenty of hours left in the yami... FA, good call on hull ext over a pod...keep the pics coming. with that arc ant the extension, you will have a whole new ride! cool stuff
  14. ComfortZone

Radar Arch and Mod's

the arc looks good, and IMO will add function...curious about the hull extension, will you be building off the existing transom or making a cut forward of the transom and filling it in?? who is doing the work? wondering because I am thinking of a hull extension in the future, (when it...
  15. ComfortZone

Canadian Tire - Surcharge on salt water licenses?

I agree, I don't blame a fee either, wages, equipment, ink, paper, electricity. It all cost money. I know I don't work for free, why should I expect others too, or run their business at a loss?? They are providing a service... you can take it, or leave it. Trophy wife your idea of spend $20...
  16. ComfortZone

Suffix 832

Guys, you are only as strong as your weakest link, everyone running braid/suffix has some sort of top shot of mono/floro or minimum a leader in the 25lb-30lb range...65-100lb mainline does not change the strength of topshot or leader
  17. ComfortZone

Suffix 832

I run 832 with a 40ft top shot of 30 lb maxima, allows some stretch and works well in the release clip color is your call 300yrd of 80lb,with Dacron backing... reason being so heavy is to fill the reel and the larger diam for handling, I normally don't fish very deep so diameter isn't a concern...
  18. ComfortZone

Distance between prawn traps??

I have 50ft of floating line between the traps...figure it covers some ground but is close enough to the buoy to prevent someone laying over top, like you say
  19. ComfortZone

Amundson TMX4B1Blue Has Arrived

yes, I am aware, they are essentially the same reel...I am glad I waited for cosmetics reasons more then anything...either way nice reels for the $$. seems the guys with hours on them are happy from what I understand the later production model reels the spring/clicker issue is addressed...
  20. ComfortZone

Amundson TMX4B1Blue Has Arrived

good deal on a good product, glad I didn't grab black/grey ones at the boat show...just ordered 2 golds
Back