Search results

1. H

Interior Lakes, what’s open ?

Moose by Mt. Robson, Yellowhead, kinbasket, Bridge ? Any info ?
  2. H

Fishing from shore in Victoria area.

Hey guys and gals, I'm wondering if there's anywhere in the Victoria area that one might have some success fishing from shore. My daughter, son in law, and three grandkids are heading there in a few days fom Alberta. It's the first trip to the coast for my son in law and grandkids. Son in law is...
  3. H

Winter Harbour Trip - Boat Launch Options

We'll be heading to Winter Harbour for the first time on July 20th with my wife's cousin's 30' Wellcraft. Would we be better going to Coal Harbour or Port Alice to launch ? Also looking for secure parking for his truck & trailer. Thanks in advance for any info.............Ken Sent from my iPad...
  4. H

Flashers & hoochies for lakers

We're heading to Moose Lake in Mount Robson Provincial Park in a couple weeks and I'm wondering what everyone's thoughts are on using flashers and hootchies for lakers. I've read guys use this setup on the Great Lakes for lakers, but can't find any info as to whether this effective out west...
  5. H

Sockeyes in Nootka ?

My wife and I will be at Nootka Sound Resort from July 8th to July 12th and I'm curious if there will be sockeye in the sound or offshore. Thanks in advance.....Ken Sent from my iPad when I should be fishing.
Back