Search results

1. H

Interior Lakes, what’s open ?

Moose by Mt. Robson, Yellowhead, kinbasket, Bridge ? Any info ?
  2. H

Derby's Canuck emporium

Most of us true fans never jumped off the bandwagon, Dennis. I've been a Canucks fan since the late 70's. Fan for life ! The fun for me is watching them play and staying optimistic. There have been (and are still) many great Canucks that are an absolute pleasure to watch. Eventually, it'll all...
  3. H

Derby's Canuck emporium

Great game tonight !! 3-0 win against the Pens and all three goals from the third line. WD rolling four lines with confidence and all four producing. GO CANUCKS !!! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  4. H

Derby's Canuck emporium

PP was great tonight and D. Sedin is tied with Naslund for most PP goals on the Canucks. Very entertaining hockey this season. And to think, on another forum I visit, earlier this year idiots actually posted that they thought the Sedins are "too old", "washed up", etc., yet they're the points...
  5. H

Derby's Canuck emporium

I'm happy to see you were wrong. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  6. H

Derby's Canuck emporium

I'm remaining hopeful that they don't become injury plagued now that they're rolling four lines rather than working the top players like draft horses. Keep spreading the work load around and the top guys will hopefully stay healthy. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  7. H

Derby's Canuck emporium

Great game tonight ! 1000 games for Daniel, Bo is a face off machine and first career hat trick for Hansen. Things are looking good so far ! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  8. H

Derby's Canuck emporium

Loved Daniel's OT goal. It's no wonder that fans of other teams dislike the twins so much. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  9. H

Derby's Canuck emporium

Great game ! Miller get's the win !! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  10. H

Derby's Canuck emporium

Derby, I like the way you think ! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  11. H

Derby's Canuck emporium

It is baffling to me that Lu struggles in shoot outs, but usually does well in penalty shots. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  12. H

Derby's Canuck emporium

Wow, hard earned win by a very tired team. Good job, Canucks ! Enjoy your well earned Christmas break ! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  13. H

Derby's Canuck emporium

After last night's game, I sure hope they can step it up a lot. Down 1-0 at the end of the first, but I still have hope. Nucks outshot 10-3 by the Hawks in the first. Gotta step it up, boys !!! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  14. H

Derby's Canuck emporium

Well, at least you got the 3-2 part correct. Oh well, onto the next one ! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  15. H

Derby's Canuck emporium

This has been fun, but it's time for the Wild. GO CANUCKS !!!! Make it eight in a row !! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  16. H

Derby's Canuck emporium

Awesome game, boys !! GO CANUCKS !!!!!! P.S.: Marchand is a classless POS !! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  17. H

Derby's Canuck emporium

Santo & Kes = magic. Love it ! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  18. H

Derby's Canuck emporium

Nucks win 3-1. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  19. H

Derby's Canuck emporium

'Nucks better be able to get a win against Florida tomorrow. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  20. H

Derby's Canuck emporium

I am a life long Canucks fan, but this is driving me nuts ! Team is playing well in most aspects, except finishing. So many chances, so few goals. WTF is happening ?? I'm tired of the 'nucks making opposing team's goalies look so good. We have good players on this team and they should be...
Back