Search results

1. 4x4

2023 Port Alberni and Alberni Inlet Reports

Thanks a lot. Cheers.
  2. 4x4

2023 Port Alberni and Alberni Inlet Reports

Hello! I've seen a couple of posts about the 'seine free zone' in Alberni Inlet. I'm gonna fish 3rd week of August, and would really appreciate knowing exactly what are the boundaries for this zone. Thanks so much!
  3. 4x4

2023 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

From the Gofish cam FAQ'S. Wow! :
  4. 4x4

2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Oh these regs - so fun. As I'm sure most fishers here know, the FishingBC app loads the latest DFO updates when you launch the app. I just opened it at 6:30pm tonight. You obviously must select the correct regulations area, and look in the proper sub area regulation descriptions. Areas 29-3...
  5. 4x4

Action Required - Potential Fin FIsh Closure from Long Beach to Swiftsure for SRKW

Just sent mine in too. I also mentioned if this goes through I am requesting a full refund for my Saltwater Fishing Licence as when I purchased my licence in good faith these were not the terms and conditions...
  6. 4x4

2017 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

There is a picture of a white one on post 370 of this thread...
  7. 4x4

Victoria 2013 Reports

Im guessing with the big eye perhaps Sockeye smolt... Sent from my SGH-I317M using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
  8. 4x4

Fishin in Chilliwack?

That late in year, try Chehalis for late Coho. Chehalis gets coho even into December. Good luck. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
  9. 4x4

83lb chinook - who said River's is dead??

Wow, makes a fisherman feel good knowing giant Chinook like this are still around in 2012..... Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
  10. 4x4

Best sites for Marine Reports?

WindAlert - great app available on iPhone, iPad and Android. Sent from my SGH-I747M
Back