Search results

1. abl

Flying with fish

Hi, has anybody had any problems putting canned salmon, ( jars) in their checked luggage. Daughter is taking a case back to calgary
  2. abl

Fibreglass repair lower island

does anyone have any feedback on Revco marine ( located on the malahat) for a small fibreglass repair
  3. abl

Lowrance HDS9

Just down at Sherwood and they have the Lowrance HDS 9 with 3 in 1 transducer for $1299, and for Stizzla they also have cannonballs on sale less than $3 lb🤣🤣, also free hotdogs
  4. abl

Washington state ends net pens

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/washingon-state-end-1.6652547
  5. abl

5th wheel hitch, $350

16,000 lb duel swivel hitch including rails, very good condition always stored inside, located Victoria, $350
  6. abl

Green shirt day

On April 6 2018, the bus carrying the Humbolt Broncos was in a tragic accident. Logan Boulet donated his organs giving 6 people a second chance at life. Please think about signing up to be an organ donor. I’m grateful every day to my donor and there family for receiving my new heart which gave...
  7. abl

WTB kids life jackets

Looking for a couple of life jackets for my grand kids. One is 4 yrs and the other is 2. Probably 25-40lb range. Located on saanich peninsula
  8. abl

Auxillery Motor bracket

Selling for my neighbour, auxillery motor bracket, stainless steel, rated at 40kg, $150 OBO. LOCATED IN VICTORIA
  9. abl

Peninsula streams fund raiser

Hi, peninsula streams is fund raising Saturday and Sunday March 27,28 by collecting empties at the return it depot on glanford ave in Saanich. Just bring your motives and look for the tent to donate. No need to sort them, just drop them off. Thanks in advance for your support...
  10. abl

bass pro bone dry jacket

https://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/Bass-Pro-Bone-Dry-coat_36120728 Located in victoria
  11. abl

Old paddle

anyone have an old paddle in there shed , garage. Looking for one for wife's decorating. Don't need a new one as I have a few. She wants an old wooden one that is weathered. Located Victoria area, thanks Bruce
  12. abl

Battery box

ISO battery box that I can bolt to my trailer. Stainless , aluminum, but not plastic. Has to fit a group 24 12 volts. Located Victoria Thanks
  13. abl

5th wheel

health concens , time to sell http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/2013-Cougar-279RKSWE-5th-wheel_31677435 Located in Victoria, hitch also available Bruce
  14. abl

Downrigger mounts

Looking for a couple of Scotty 1025 right angle gunnel mounts. I'm located in the Victoria area. Much appreciated Bruce
  15. abl

rollers or bunks

Hi, getting a new trailer and would like to hear from anyone that has had both rollers and bunks and what their preference is. Currently have rollers and find that I can launch/recover at shallow ramps and low water. I remember that it was discussed in a previous form, but cannot find it by...
  16. abl

keep it clean

have a "Costco" 10 x 20 shelter that I need out of my yard. cover has been replaced with construction grade 14 mil tarp. throw me an offer ( sleemans ) and come take it away. located in Victoria. ( central saanich) bruce
  17. abl

looking for turkey rack

Hi, attempting to deep fry a turkey may long weekend. Have cooker and pot, but need to get rack that well hold the turkey in the hot oil and allows me to lift it out. Tried online at cabelas, but it won't get here in time. located in victoria thanks Bruce
  18. abl

12' aluminum

for sale, 12' aluminum, $400. http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/12153419 thanks, Bruce
  19. abl

wanted CDI

any one have a blown 115 yamaha 2 stroke laying around? require CDI unit for 1994, 115c yamaha 2 stroke. pricey unit at the dealer :(, hoping to pick up a used one :)
  20. abl

canuck tickets

can't make it to vancouver :( so pair of tickets for sale. canucks vs new jersey, jan 13. sec 309, row 4, seats 105 106. $150 for the pair. located in victoria
Back