Search results

1. B

Looking for 9.9 Yamaha

Looking for a 9.9 Yamaha, high thrust, long or extra long leg, set up for remote but does not have to include the remote.... Thanks, J
  2. B

12# Balls for trade

I have 3x 12lb cannon balls - I would like to trade for a couple of 15lber's (prefer coated). My 12lbers are beat with only 1 eye and not coated so I will look at throwing some cash at the new ones. Im in Nanaimo Thnx
  3. B

Need another Reel

Looking for another reel would like another trophy but let me know what you have for sale. PM me details - thnx and happy fishin :cool: Thnx
  4. B

Soft top repair

I was pulling my 2052 Trophy when all the stitching on my soft top decided to give... :-/ Where is the best place in Nanaimo to get repairs done? The top is still in good shape and would like to get a few more years out of it before moving to a hard top, Thanks, Bru
  5. B

Deals at a new shop

Not sure if this is the proper place to put this but a buddy of mine has just opened a new marine shop in Ladysmith and he is having his grand opening today. He has the round stackable prawn traps on for $45 with a bunch of other deals and 25% off everything in store. I just got a new...
Back