Search results

1. B

Looking for 9.9 Yamaha

Looking for a 9.9 Yamaha, high thrust, long or extra long leg, set up for remote but does not have to include the remote.... Thanks, J
  2. B

Port Hardy accommodations.

I found the Bear Cove Cottages a great set up for fishing that area. Very close to a boat launch as well. J
  3. B

Issues with Yamaha 9.9 losing fuel pressure

Mine did the same thing when I ran my kicker line from the same filter as my main... I ran it its own filter and all was good.
  4. B

North island reports

Spent 6 days on Sointula (Malcolm Island) and the fishing was good. Found too many humps at Bere Pt. Couldn't keep them off even at 120'. Spent the rest of the trip at Donegal Head, Mitchell Bay and even gave it a rub at Barnett Passage. All produced very well with a better mix of Coho and...
  5. B

Risers and Manifolds

Not meaning to hijack but I also have a 4.3, model year 2000 and looking at needing Manifolds, risers and extensions all replaced. What is the usual part & labour cost to do such a beast? thnx
  6. B

12# Balls for trade

I have 3x 12lb cannon balls - I would like to trade for a couple of 15lber's (prefer coated). My 12lbers are beat with only 1 eye and not coated so I will look at throwing some cash at the new ones. Im in Nanaimo Thnx
  7. B

Port Hardy Reports

I grew up in Sointula and have made the trip back to fish the area late July every year for a bit now.... usually can expect some good results and great wildlife viewing. Enjoy the trip!
  8. B

Scotty Dowrigger issue Help

How heavy of a ball and what model rigger? Some of the older models do that with a 20lb ball
  9. B

Need another Reel

Looking for another reel would like another trophy but let me know what you have for sale. PM me details - thnx and happy fishin :cool: Thnx
  10. B

Online licence

unless they change the reg's and make you track your catch on-line people will abuse the system. Far too easy copy the license and if you fill one start fresh with another... Truth is there were probably lots of people who never tracked with the old system but at least then it was an easy fine...
  11. B

Clean boat title?

Damm Leftcoast, I figured bankers got it for free because my banker never told me different... Guess I better go get her some wine. :-P Good thing Im too broke to buy another right now
  12. B

Clean boat title?

http://www.bcregistryservices.gov.bc.ca/bcreg/pprpg/faq.page?#ppr-lien-search/q Service BC - not sure what they charge but Im sure its something... I know there is one at the north end of Nanaimo by Can Western and one DT just off Albert St. Bru
  13. B

Clean boat title?

If you have a friend in banking they are able to check on-line for boat's in BC and if you are looking in the States it depends on what State. I know in Washington I phoned DMV and gave them the VIN and they told me who used to have the loan on the boat and that it was paid off... hope this...
  14. B

Soft top repair

I was pulling my 2052 Trophy when all the stitching on my soft top decided to give... :-/ Where is the best place in Nanaimo to get repairs done? The top is still in good shape and would like to get a few more years out of it before moving to a hard top, Thanks, Bru
  15. B

Honda repair shop

Atlas Marine in Ladysmith, new shop but the owner knows everything about Honda's (he is a buddy of mine so I'm a little biased). I had a 185 Campion for years with a Honda130 and he kept it running like a top. recently moved to an inboard... if it sucks maybe a pod. His number is 250-924-5520
  16. B

Deals at a new shop

Not sure if this is the proper place to put this but a buddy of mine has just opened a new marine shop in Ladysmith and he is having his grand opening today. He has the round stackable prawn traps on for $45 with a bunch of other deals and 25% off everything in store. I just got a new...
Back