Search results

1. 0

Driving an EV pickup

Sly, doesn't this though just add a lot more hrs to the trucks battery usage?
  2. 0

2023 Sooke Reports

Gee maybe someone like @Bugs has an idea about this? Amazing the debate is actually (even) happening...
  3. 0

Island Fires

@sly_karma great FACTS about aircraft that are effective! It is such a shame, so many islanders still buy into the conspiracy theories about the Mars bombers 😂. There just ain't no belief in them there peoples making decisions 🙃
  4. 0

Cuts of meat on sale

Teres major is a cut of beef that comes from the chuck section of the cow, right below its front leg. It is about the size of a pork tenderloin and happens to be the second most tender cut from a cow (after the tenderloin, of course).
  5. 0

A New Pack Member

@casper5280 ...? Know your pup was part of Nog's litter. Really beautiful Nog.
  6. 0

2022 Sooke Chinook Project Volunteer Dates & Time - Come and help out!

I saw this post and renewed my membership and donated; I left the island 9 months ago!!! This is thee most influential opportunity any fisher from the North Island, inside (Vancouver), out side, or Southern Island has to increase stocks for a fishery. I asked Chris B., about what this # of...
  7. 0

Snow

HAHAHAHA!!! I just moved back to the east kootenays, after 32 years in Victoria.....This rings so true!!! Though, roof hasn't caved in yet. Did put a heating cord on the 6inches of ice on the roof a few days ago, today salted the roof in hopes of that bringing down ton of ice and snow!!! Love...
  8. 0

Shimano Convergence (Pending) & Fenwick HMX 10'6" rods for sale

Two rods, barely used. Med/Heavy Action. In Victoria. Must Pick up this weekend (sorry leaving town on Tues.) morning. $50 each or BOTH for $80 Txt/Call: two-five-zero eight-nine-three six-seven-four-four Thanks Daniel
  9. 0

Fire near Poett nook

https://governmentofbc.maps.arcgis.com/apps/dashboards/f0ac328d88c74d07aa2ee385abe2a41b
  10. 0

Saanich police hope to hook up fishing bag found in Cordova Bay with owner

https://www.vicnews.com/news/saanich-police-hope-to-hook-up-fishing-bag-found-in-cordova-bay-with-owner/
  11. 0

Wall tent wood stove needed

@IronNoggin was selling a Wall Tent awhile back. Maybe reach out to him?
  12. 20200905_121359

20200905_121359

13. 0

2020 Port Renfrew Reports

@80cm isn't that only around 12lb?
  14. 0

Ah.....yes. Thank you!!!
  15. 0

FN0673 that just came out an hr ago. Looks like the swiftsure bank isn't going to open for retention till Aug.1? Am I reading this notice correctly? Thanks
  16. 0

All Things COVID-19

Data is always a good thing!!!
  17. 0

Do You Get A Christmas Bonus?

No. I work for an international IT company with 285K employees. 13 years ago when I started, Christmas was a 3 course buffet with 4 drinks at Laurel Point in Victoria for me and my partner. That lasted about 3 years. Now we have a Christmas Party in our office, with no space for all staff...
  18. 0

Charlie White

Ah, @casper5280 I can't imagine your collection!
  19. 0

The Little Things

Cheers! Been on here for a few years, to a good rum and coke, @Cuba Libre all the best! What is this thread? I remember as a child, fishing the White, Elk, Bull rivers in the East Kootenays. Fishing Deer Lake with a fly rod before it became Whitetail and all the restrictions, fishing...
  20. 0

Orca Outreach Fund

Cheers Scott!
Back