Search results

1. J

Alouette Lake

We fished most of the day trolling diffrent spoons and hoochies behind various dodgers at 1.5- 2.3mph. We trolled both sides of the lake and did not mark many fish. We stayed in anywhere from 25' to over 200' in depth, and fished from 10' to 65'. We ended up with 3 small kokanee, all caught on...
  2. J

Wood/Kalamalka Lake

After talking to a gentleman at Wood Lake, wa decided to try to fish Kalamalka Lake. The word at wood lake was no fish in that lake. We would like to say the same thing about Kalamalka Lake. We tried a couple of different presentations anywhere from 15ft down as far as 30 ft. deep. We never...
  3. J

Another dumb question

I plan on fishing Wood lake and chasing kokanee. If I catch my limit of 2 kokanee first thing in the morning, can I put them on ice and then head over to Okanagan and catch 3 more for a limit of 5. Does the two salmon limit at Wood lake equal to a daily bag limit regardless of where I fish.
  4. J

salt vs freshwater on my boat

I have an aluminum Tracker boat with a 40hp 2 stroke and a 9.9hp 4 stroke as a kicker. What concerns should I have if I decide to put it in the Pueget Sound outside of Vancouver, British Columbia. I don't believe the swells of the ocean in the sound are any different than that of a large lake...
  5. J

okanagan lake questions

I plan on towing my boat up to Okanagan lake next week in hopes of fishing for the kokanee. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where to start looking for them. We will be spending a few days in Kelowna. We plan on fishing the morning hours and then hitting up the wineries in the...
  6. J

salmon fishing close to Vancouver

I will be visiting family the week of may 6-10 in Vancouver. I really enjoy Salmon of all kinds, they're fun to catch with there raw power and they taste even better. That time of year is it to early for the Salmon to be in the river heading up to spawn. Where could I go to catch them if its not...
Back