Search results

1. plumbcrazy

Leader and hooks for halibut rig

80lb mono and tandem single 9 od. Can't go wrong re-tie every fish. Won't loose any
  2. plumbcrazy

ALONE Season 2

Great series! I'm glad he won, he was there for all the right reasons. Shows what a father will do for his kids! Stand up guy, level headed, deserved the win in my books!
  3. plumbcrazy

2016 Sooke Reports

Nice flat calm waters this am and the Hali came quick!
  4. plumbcrazy

Forum members BOATS

Keep this one going! Looking good
  5. plumbcrazy

ATV Tracks for sale

I have a set of Camoplast 4S tracks less than 100 miles of snow on them. Tread as new. Hub adapters to fit a Kawasaki 650 straight axel. Willing to trade for TW 200 or TTr230/CRF230. Or $2500 firm. In Victoria,John @ 250-818-7831
  6. plumbcrazy

2016 Victoria waterfront and Oak Bay

Thought I would be the first the try and post pics. Great season so far....
  7. plumbcrazy

Yamaha F200?

Love my new 4 cylinder!
  8. plumbcrazy

White springs in sooke

Think I had 6? Yummmmy
  9. plumbcrazy

Key Tips To Consistent Mature Chinook Hook Ups

One thing that hasn't been talked about to much is Voltage. If you have a 'hot' boat you will not EVER catch a big spring! Something to check
  10. plumbcrazy

Sooke2015

Fished the trap again this am. A pair of 20's a 14 and afew slimmers. Looked to be generally slow though
  11. plumbcrazy

Sooke2015

32/22/18 limit of other small fish for the 3 of us today. Out west of Beachy head..... 65'
  12. plumbcrazy

Sooke, quick answer please

There are protected areas to fish with the harsh winds. Picked up 4 this morning between 13-22
  13. plumbcrazy

Welded Aluminums - Opinions welcomed

Only one choice for me. NorthWest aluminum craft. Just had my third built, totally custom 24' pilot house. Love the product, workmanship, and price. I would talk to Doug he's your guy!
  14. plumbcrazy

Sooke2015

Church was slow for us today. Only one teenager on a 8hr tour
  15. plumbcrazy

Victoria Salt ice

Does anyone know if they are again selling salt ice?
  16. plumbcrazy

Panther Steer T5 - anyone using it

I had one for afew seasons. I sold it with so many spare parts you could build another. JUNK if you use them alot. Put a steering wheel in and save yourself alot of hassle
  17. plumbcrazy

I think someone stole my boat?

I'm sure I saw this boat listed for sale on mabe Craigslist? Something to check into though
  18. plumbcrazy

Shock Mitigation SeaSpension Bases @ the boat show

Just tried all above mentioned. NON of them shall I be donating my money towards!
  19. plumbcrazy

Brentwood bay

Them's were the days. It doesn't seem to long ago when we could o down to Gilberts and rent a putt putt for the day! one of my fondest memories of days a water were on one of those 4 knot boats!
  20. plumbcrazy

Bite Me derby 2014

Alittle 25 lb fish won. Hardley any fish caught!
Back